Reviews for The Dichotomy of Namikaze Naruto
I cannot believe that of all things you made Naruto UZUMAKI a Uchiha ...are you mental?! Uchiha started the attack on the Uzumaki clan with three nations at their doorstep, the civil war in Mist, caused the attack of Kyuubi on Konoha twice, the death of the majority of the Bijuu containers, the revival of the Juubi, and the return of Kaguya the Fallen Goddess. So once again are you Mental making the Hero of "Naruto" a damn Uchiha?
16tonweight chapter 13 . 9/4
Excellent! I'm so sad this was discontinued. If you ever take up writing it again, you'll have my full-fledged support!
stylo1 chapter 3 . 8/11
bla bla bla boring
Kyubi screwed him over and he hadn't noticed. Idiot.
tgkortenhoeven chapter 13 . 7/20
Hope to see tge next chapter sometime soon. Great storie so far.
LordofTerror chapter 4 . 7/15
you do realize that just becuase a male has more chakra doesn't mean they can't he a medic look at Kabuto for instance
Warlock Dragneel chapter 13 . 7/15
is there any continuation to this fic and what happened to naruto by the way
PastelMuffins chapter 5 . 7/2
Boi Kakashi i'll kick your aif you touch my Naru-chan again do you hear me?!
jhawk046 chapter 13 . 6/29
Well are you going to finish it. You said that you would and you swore that you would. I have been waiting it seems like forever for the end. Did you get over your head and when writing this. Did you get burned out, did the bullies here get to you. Please to let me know and don't let the bullies on this site win.
thegrison chapter 13 . 6/10
Itwas a good to great story until chapter 8 Thur 13. Then it was just a lost of a story and flow.
Robby the Cyber Warrior chapter 13 . 6/7
...Ok, as much as I love this story, fuck you for leaving it at this point for 9 years. That is just an evil cliffhanger, and it hurts me inside to know I'll never see what happens next. Also, knowing I'll never learn what power/transformation you gave Iruka after multiple chapters of buildup despite being so close kills me a little, deep down
Narutohyuuga1234 chapter 3 . 5/26
Sorry but I have to point this out

it is either, Bij┼ź or Bijuu it is not spelled bijou as far as I know
colebryant246 chapter 8 . 5/12
Rin is alive does that make her a jinchuriki?
Mumia0813 chapter 3 . 3/29
Nooo no harem please no! Lol jk please keep the harem to at least 4 or 5 women.
I Are Panda chapter 13 . 3/27
I wish more stories were like this
3,846 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »