Reviews for The Dichotomy of Namikaze Naruto
Marcii Winters chapter 1 . 6/15
FUCK, I LOVE A MORE FERAL-LOOKING NARUTO!
Arrexu chapter 2 . 5/15
I think u have a misconception about natural height adult Naruto and Säule were both 6ft more or less. And they are taller than Kakashi. 6‘4 is jiraiyas height for reference
WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lives in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that the best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that read this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on the site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake, apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life tomorrow. . . . . . . . .
JManM chapter 1 . 4/10
This was a genuinely awful exposition chapter. It's all ham fisted info drops one after another. There is no nuance or charm just one block of text after another explaining boring plot devices.
shemanta830 chapter 13 . 3/18
Please continue
Love every part about the story
kakashi telling naruto that sakura will learn her lesson over the course of her career as a ninja and for naruto to do nothing is just like him saying "she will nearly be killed in the field and either she will learn her lesson or be killed and she will have no one to blame but herself" personally that situation just made me HATE kakashi as he is basically forcing naruto to not help sakura like he WANTS her to be useless until either she gets killed or gets her teammated killed and it kinda pisses me off to see one of my favorite characters from the anime act like he WANTS one of his team to die cause he didnt try to correct sakura's mindset or let naruto do it, but in all a great fic so far otherwise
Sly-carrots chapter 2 . 1/22
That was genius. Totally mind-blown.
jhawk046 chapter 12 . 11/3/2021
Good but I am still waiting for more. As you said "I said it in the second chapter, didn't I? Come hell or high water, this thing will be finished. It might just take longer sometimes than you might want, or I might want. Life can be a bitch like that."
from 2009 till 2021 still waiting.
KatsuFanfictions chapter 3 . 9/25/2021
Why u made naruto talk to iruka u fucked up your whole fanfic (not to be rude).
Solefish chapter 1 . 9/23/2021
Did this fool die in the middle of writing this? I always wonder how many stories stopped because the author died
BleedingEdge3000 chapter 1 . 9/15/2021
I just don't understand how someone can include so many sets of elipses in a story and not notice anything wrong. It seems like there's at least two in every bit of dialog.
BleedingEdge3000 chapter 1 . 9/15/2021
There's an extreme abundance of italics in this first chapter; it's jarring. The more you use italics, the less effective they become: repeating the same general sentiment, italicized both times, is not only redundant, but also distractingit pulls you away from the story. I think that something that "reeked of fear" would just smell like urine. There's a distinct overuse of elipses, as well; there should not be three sets of elipses in a single paragraph.
Wellington dos S chapter 4 . 8/11/2021
West
KiraiZero chapter 13 . 7/8/2021
damn I really hope this continues wanna see what happens next
Zeke chapter 13 . 6/25/2021
man I wish there was more!
3,910 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »