Reviews for The Dichotomy of Namikaze Naruto
HyperCatnip chapter 3 . 2/26
Christianity? In Naruto?
While this is original, this is too outlandish.
It started okay, but I just cannot stand such out-of-place religion.
I would be okay with Shinto, Tao, Buddhism, even Cthulhu worship. But not Christianity.
Monotheism and Naruto do not mesh. Also. I don't tolerate religious propaganda.
I am dropping this.
HyperCatnip chapter 1 . 2/26
Not a bad start.
I like this Kyuubi.
Sayuri is more realistic relationship-wise, though.
Madmans death chapter 1 . 2/14
the way to know you a guy instead of telling us your gender show the username. I'ts pretty intimidating if you think of the implacations
Space King Wizard Duck chapter 13 . 2/7
Goddamn it, you and you cliff hangers. I know this hasn't been update for 6 years, but damn it, i need to know how this all pans out.
Righteous Kitsune Sennin chapter 9 . 2/5
Nice chapter man i loved the bandit camp raid/slaughter
Lieutenant Paladine chapter 13 . 2/5
Man, I really hope there will be more of this. I kind of doubt it, but I'd love more.
reviewer chapter 13 . 1/24
lovely chapter
Oh sweet heaven,this story is amazing! Please continue,I'm begging!
brandon chapter 13 . 1/5
update...
Elmentos chapter 13 . 1/4
... plz hurry up with next chapter I can't what for it. ceep up the good work.
DecksLeGeNd chapter 13 . 12/26/2014
Great story! Very entertaining :)
LuniceJaegerZephyr chapter 13 . 12/6/2014
Gods above! Your story is one of the best I've ever read! The fight scenes are amazing and how your writing style makes the scenes fit together while giving different views! The chapters are also epic in length. The plot line of this story is absolutely incredible. All the AU parts you added in makes sense if you think about it too. I only have a few questions regarding this story such as " how did you pick the harem? " and " why want there a grenade kage bushin?" However, I do enjoy your story and I do wish you would write more often ,but life sucks sometimes doesn't it?
Gear Second chapter 13 . 11/25/2014
keep going!
Lousia Rose chapter 13 . 11/16/2014
I love it. This is awesome!
Yash chapter 8 . 11/12/2014
This was a really good chapter and I liked the way you developed the plot in merely 18k-20k words!

Keep up the amazing work!
3,705 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »