Reviews for The Dichotomy of Namikaze Naruto
Lordsunshine64 chapter 13 . 10/21
Great stuff!
Currahee506 chapter 13 . 10/3
Monroe chapter 13 . 9/19
Oh god! Please update! I have to know what happens next! Please great god of writing, write the next chapter! I haven't been this anxious to read the next chapter of a book since Legacy!
WolkaiserDrake chapter 13 . 8/7
please say teres more
Nihatclodra chapter 13 . 8/2
7 years and no update... fuck!
DiveLord chapter 3 . 7/30
You may never see this, but I just found this story and this chapter compelled me to say something... Well done. The raw emotion you managed to put into that one scene between Naruto and Kyuubi was deep, and cathartic, and sad, and joyous all at the same time. It is rare for me to be so pulled into the emotional state of a character in a story that I cry but I have tears in my eyes as I write this and just want you to know that I appreciated your writing.
ivanganev1992 chapter 1 . 7/9
Ch 1 last Ch 13

I don't know if Ch 13 is the finish or someone else has other plans but it is unclear what exactly happened in the last time.

Does the Konoha team won ? Or after the reunion they were captured.

Or was illusion? Or Naruto broke the illusion and got other demonic help? Does he got some other gift. Did he won and freed the captured team.

I only observed in the final something like bloodthirsty Berserk driven from honorable feeling of justice and nightmare for the enemies. Something similar of the Ghost Rider.
ivanganev1992 chapter 13 . 7/8
Ch 13

Confusing end.

Not exactly clear end . What Naruto become?!

Demon of the jusified avenger ?
Demon of the Justice hope and Berserker rage?
ivanganev1992 chapter 8 . 7/8
Ch 8

Sasuke and Naruto brothers.

Sakura frail leaf . Lame.

Hinata in grave danger.

Naruto's appealing bite .

Use weaker poisons.

ivanganev1992 chapter 7 . 7/8
Ch 7

Harem for everyone,every one is happy.

Danzo has plans.
ivanganev1992 chapter 6 . 7/8
Ch 6

Harem ?

And the existing seals just to shorten the sequence to zilch .

Or just form it and let it go.
midnightscar17 chapter 2 . 6/23
Why an Uchiha over kushina Uzumaki
He Jst tells everyone his secrets
Your naruto is a dumbass
my 2 guys chapter 2 . 6/16
that was good keep the chapters coming
3,771 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »