Reviews for The Dichotomy of Namikaze Naruto
Tensho Getsuga chapter 5 . 10/31
Kinda iffy on scene where kakashi walks naruto away from the others and pins him to the tree and yells at him. Naruto was doing Kakashi’s job, if anything it’s incompetence on Kakashi’s part. Sakura being a fan-girl and having no skills could get them all killed in a mission. Naruto was just the one willing to try and changer her attitude, rather than Kakashi who it should have been.
Tengoku no Kotei chapter 4 . 9/24
Shit fic.
calzy chapter 1 . 9/9
This shit made me want to kill myself
AcidESP chapter 13 . 8/24
Good story, I loved it from beginning to end, I hope it continues at some point ... bye
Chyllen chapter 3 . 8/19
Ok wtf he should be pissed off that he was living VERY POORLY only to find out that his parents was rich or at least we'll off and that the old man has kept him from what was rightfully his in the first place instead he got a shitty apartment little food just so he would be thankful to the village for supporting him BS
Kipplee chapter 1 . 7/20
"Well Developed 13 year old" Is a fucked sentence
nielnica12 chapter 1 . 7/4
Only the fem kyuubi is keeping me away from reading this. Sigh
TheZeitgeist chapter 4 . 6/16
Holy shit dude. You have a serious problem.

Have you ever clicked "CtrlF" on one of your chapters, and searched for "..."? You used "..." nearly 500 times in this chapter alone. You don't go two paragraphs without it, it's fucking ridiculous.

I seriously hope you got better at writing. Reading "..." dozens of pauses at every couple hundred words is absolutely obnoxious. It's hard to focus on the actual writing when you're spamming pauses at literally every single dialogue and in every other paragraph - even the narration has pauses, what the fuck?!

Hope you got your shit together.
Monster King chapter 13 . 5/17
Great job
ShnabS chapter 2 . 3/29
This stuttering is maddening, when they talk it's so OOC it's not even funny.
Uzukaki chapter 13 . 3/14
"I will not abandon this story"
...updated 2009
But I knew that going in. Decent story, but you left the readers with some of the worst blue balls ever in regards to the cliffhanger in Chapter 13.
Uzukaki chapter 7 . 3/13
I want more of this story
Uzukaki chapter 2 . 3/13
Ohhhhboy Uchiha Naruto
Uzukaki chapter 1 . 3/13
That was a great intro
Renjilore17 chapter 2 . 3/12
Now I see why the black eyes..however...it takes away his uzumaki heritage which is what makes him so powerful PLUS there are more than one jinchuriki. But it's ur AU and I like it so far so...
3,874 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »