Reviews for The Dichotomy of Namikaze Naruto
Zeke chapter 13 . 6/25/2021
man I wish there was more!
itioministralis chapter 3 . 6/18/2021
Too many info dumps disguised as 'dialogues'. The worst (and for some idiotic reason very popular among fanfic writers) form of world-building. Most of the time, unnecessary.
A somewhat good premise there to be ruined by the popular 'let's make every other character an utter idiot to make our MC more awesome' trope.
No real plot, except those same info dumps.
By the time this story kicks off (which I don't know if it does, I am choosing to drop this), the reader will have skipped or hatefully read half the story.
Write Your Wrongs chapter 2 . 5/10/2021
Lmao “he might just lose it and go Itachi all over this fucking classroom” that’s absolutely hilarious
geoslim21 chapter 2 . 4/30/2021
and dropped. the moment he was revealed to be a fucking uchiha. and that means fucking sharingan. nope I hate that you went and erased kushina as well.
migros256 chapter 13 . 4/30/2021
Hope you finish!
Bunny Girl 8 chapter 13 . 3/23/2021
omg this was so good your a fabulous author and I love the choice to change his mother I also love the chosen pairings especially Haku. hope for more
jellatinous chapter 2 . 2/24/2021
Haha this naruto and sasuke are practically brothers. Although this brings to question why his name is Uzumaki. I mean they could just be using the name of a defunct clan as camouflage but why choose Uzumaki? Also, naruto not being an actual Uzumaki drastically lowers his natural chakra reserves... Which probably doesn't matter, but doesn't it also influence his talent in seals? I suppose the namikaze side might compensate... And what about the uchiha cycle of hatred bs? Please don't make naruto kill someone dear for shits and giggles...
jellatinous chapter 1 . 2/24/2021
The story is really nice. The genetics bs is almost plausible, but I can't understand the motive behind it. Unless minato in this timeline is an incredible douchebag. Buff naruto is very appealing to me. I almost always end up dropping narutofics where he's a beta pussy with any of his friends and can't assert himself unless it's to do shonen protagonist things. I hope you explain what the black eyes are for. Far as I know, neither of his parents sported that color.
Guest chapter 13 . 2/5/2021
Why must you curse us with not continuing this writing, I'm a victim in one of your plays may you wake up and feel pain.
AngelousPoofy chapter 1 . 1/30/2021
Just pointing out the person below me sounds so much like Bakugo? Like really, showing that they care but form it into a mix of crude words and hate is so like him. You tsundere~
kekbekmekflekwek chapter 13 . 1/26/2021
Imagine being so brain dead that you abandoned this. Hope you fucking died.
CyberNinjaKat chapter 13 . 12/30/2020
Amazingly written. I’m sad you never continued it
King Alpha Wolf chapter 1 . 12/14/2020
I mean to be fair the nine tails is more powerful then orochimaru
Guest chapter 13 . 12/10/2020
No wonder you abandoned this story, you realized that you ruined it with this chapter! Good start, good ideas (mostly) but then you hit the crack pipe and screwed the pooch. Very disappointing!
LizardTongue chapter 13 . 11/25/2020
11 year cliffy... you evil, evil person you. I hope your muse comes back to this at some point.
3,911 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »