Reviews for The Dichotomy of Namikaze Naruto
soulviper chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
hope to read more it is a very good story
Malcolm Cain chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
This story is very well written and you explain the different elements and occurences in this chapter well I cannot wait for the next chapter
Megii of Mysteri OusStranger chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
::stares openmouthed. is also freaking speechless::
srprasanna chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
this was the most awesome story ive read hope you update soon i am really dying to read the next chappy
Dra'ka'do chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
Wow, preatty D_ good so far if you ask me, and this is only the first chapter! hmm, alot of things can spring up from this story, awell. good job so far! (just to let you know, you kind-of discribe naruto as an future fox sannin) update soon!
saiyan prince1 chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
well i like it, and i hope you write some more soon
He Who Rules With an Iron Hoof chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
i like it but i have this strange feeling that the yondaime used that to hide his mother's genes, not to give him a bloodline. and the he is... an uchiha! DUN DUN DUN

i hope its naruto x kyuubi or naruto x kin
asdf chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
waah thats long took me while t read that long ass explanation XD great sttory btw hope you update soon! oh as for pairing make it naru/saku/ino or harem )
The FAllen Shinobi of Kitsune chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
Very Good. Awesome, very Awesome.
rasengan86 chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
Good start so far, I'm starting to become a fan of harems & having to rebuild the clan provides a perfect excuse to do so. I suggest a small harem 2 or 3 girls in order to be able to really focus on development of the relationship. InoNaruHina would be my suggestion if you decide to go that way...if no harem than I suppose naruhina or naruino
Ronin chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
Oi. Ill tell you the truth. Ive been on for three years and have left 2 reviews. Including this one. This story looks like its gonna be da shit! Keep up the good work man. Oh, by the way, not that im telling you what to write, but this story looks good for at least a Kyuu/Naru pairing (Hint, Hint).

Ronin
KnoxZone chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
Looks good so far. Adding this one to alerts.

As for pairings... its your call. I am a fan of Naru/Harem though, so if it ever comes down to a vote you can consider that mine.
3,912 | « Prev Page 1 .. 251 258 259 260 261