Reviews for The Dichotomy of Namikaze Naruto
Monster King chapter 13 . 5/17/2019
Great job
ShnabS chapter 2 . 3/29/2019
This stuttering is maddening, when they talk it's so OOC it's not even funny.
Uzukaki chapter 13 . 3/14/2019
"I will not abandon this story"
...updated 2009
But I knew that going in. Decent story, but you left the readers with some of the worst blue balls ever in regards to the cliffhanger in Chapter 13.
Uzukaki chapter 7 . 3/13/2019
I want more of this story
Uzukaki chapter 2 . 3/13/2019
Ohhhhboy Uchiha Naruto
Uzukaki chapter 1 . 3/13/2019
That was a great intro
Elysian17 chapter 2 . 3/12/2019
Now I see why the black eyes..however...it takes away his uzumaki heritage which is what makes him so powerful PLUS there are more than one jinchuriki. But it's ur AU and I like it so far so...
Elysian17 chapter 1 . 3/12/2019
I like it so far. One issue I have as a female is blue eyes are the hottest. Other than that, this is great so far
justsomebodyyaknow chapter 13 . 3/8/2019
"I will NOT abandon this story."-the author
Yeah, don't make promises you can't keep(unless the author is dead of something, in which case I am REALLY REALLY sorry).

I actually don't have much problem that this story was abandoned, I knew that before going in, and I was fine with that. What with 13 chapters and really long ones at that.

But then it became clear that the chapter are just long, there isn't much meat in it. There is just way too much pointless details. It's long for the sake of making it long. Seriously, you couldn't even finish wave arc?

Then there is making Naruto too powerful. Absolutely nothing wrong with that. The problem is that then you can't pretend that Sasuke(who isn't all that different from canon powerwise) comes even close to Naruto's level.

It's also pretty dumb that Naruto doesn't want to reveal his secrets to anyone, but also lives in his father's famous house. Like, seriously? He also keeps revealing his secrets anyway. And the mask, come on, that's just dumb.

The last few chapters, frankly, are clusterfuck. And it ends on a really really bad cliffhanger. Trust me, anyone reading this review, if you still want to read this fic, quit at around chapter 10.

But I could've dealt with all of these things. If this fic had given me one thing it promised in the summery. The harem. It's almost non-existent! So if anyone is here for the harem, yeah, you're in bad luck.
Guest chapter 13 . 3/7/2019
If you're here for the harem, don't read this. It's barely the beginning of harem, and even that's putting it generously.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/11/2018
Interesting I don't know how to feel about the Hinata situation right now I figure I'm gonna have to reread some of this story though I'm not sure if I can reread it yet I myself am a little depressed at the moment and this part is slightly depressing to me 4 some reason I'll have to do the rereading some other time when I'm not so depressed traitmaster5000 out peace
thomas149c chapter 1 . 12/8/2018
Nice
Kitsune Obsessed Freak chapter 13 . 12/1/2018
Is that all? Seriously? This story was really good so far, and you seemingly decided to leave it as is? That's crazy. Oh well, I don't really have much room to complain, since I don't write my stories online at all. Thanks for what you have written here anyways
Kitsune Obsessed Freak chapter 9 . 12/1/2018
I'm pretty sure that the kyuubi would own you instead. Unless you are an Uchiha in disguise?
LUNA-CHAN chapter 1 . 11/17/2018
Oh... My... Fucking... GOD! This was absolutely brilliant first chapter! It was written brilliantly enough enough to keep me in it no matter how long it was! KEEP UP THE FANTASTIC WORK,
3,911 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »