Reviews for Ash Ketchum
The Anguished One chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
Glad to know I'm not the only one obsessed with the kid. Keep going Ash. We're right behind you.
CeeCee Dragneel chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Aww, I'm guessing That this was mostly Misty's POV! :3 cute!
plattytehpwn chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Well... that was interesting. ALL THE SHIPPINGS! And the "implied" Bouldershipping... O_o keep up the great work!
Brennason chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
I really did not need to cry in the middle of English class. That was really good :)
storymaster454 chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Nice gives me something to think about the next time I see a friend after a very long time
pyr0technic chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
i liked it :)
TheDisguisedFairy chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
did he die cause it sure sounds like he did if he did sad :(
The Creador chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Aye, Ash is a good lad, too bad he suffers from dyslexia and enanism (Also know as midgetims foreveris)
Iloveashketchumtoooo chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
I loved it! I could so see the people he left behind thinking hat!
Butterfly217 chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
*starts getting butterflies for no reason* freaky... feels like i was one of the people he traveled with... which i wish more than anything that one day i can voice one o the characters... and really have done it... wait now i sound all girly like i love ash and all that but i d-d-dont... OK FINE I DO HAPPY NOW S-STUPID MIND!
Sisypheria chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
Heh, the essence of Ash. I like how this could really come from anyone the guy has met on his journey. In a way, it reminds me of my childhood. Ash was my childhood... Aww, now I'm nostalgic. Obviously this is a thought-provoking piece. Nice!

"...not of us can forget..."

The second word should be "none."
ObsessedwithBirds chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
Aww that was sweet. lol.
readeradv chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
Excellent!

The girls are just jealous of Brock because Ash is HIS boyfriend.

Keep up the excellent work!
idkjhollisterrox14 chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
omg that is a great story I love! the way you write, keep it up
Tomoyo Kinomoto chapter 1 . 5/29/2008