Reviews for This Street, That Man, This Life
CeCe Away chapter 3 . 10/18/2014
Poor Sam. First everything is after him, but then all those deaths haunt him and make him feel like he's not worth keeping alive. So glad Dean is there. And sending the starfish back to the ocean...nice touch.
CorbynPool chapter 2 . 6/3/2014
Okay, so here are some other things that I forgot to put in my last review. It was a little convenient that Dean lost his gun and cell phone when he still had his pocket knife, holy water bottle, and lock-picking kit. That, and while this story had it's solemn parts with Sam's conviction and the... deaths, it also had enough brother banter to make me giggle throughout. :) Also, I just love how Dean actually offered to let Sam go back to Stanford! Even though Sam ultimately turned it down, it reminded me of how Dean was willing to "take a break" from the life to keep Sam isolated from the whole YED situation and also helped to clear up some of Sam's character motivation flaws that the show just kinda left be.
CorbynPool chapter 3 . 6/3/2014
This is now one of my favorite fanfiction stories ever! The characters were completely spot on, the story was short but still filled with plenty of suspense, angst, and heroism. It was beautifully written, I loved some of the symbolical references to the show. I love Sam-central stories but this also has enough of Dean to make all fans happy. Fantastic story, I look forward to checking out some of BuffyAdict's other stories.
sammysmissingshoe chapter 3 . 12/31/2013
this gave me so many feels! (in a good way)
himrqwerty chapter 3 . 9/8/2013
uhm well that was heartbreaking and sad and totally fucking awesome
himrqwerty chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
uh hows about no that was so not ok i mean my feels dammit
cathernatural.812 chapter 3 . 5/28/2013
What a great story, really sad in parts and you got all the characters in characters :) thanks for posting
Begonias chapter 3 . 5/9/2013
This. Is. BEAUTIFUL!

Gosh, I really enjoyed this. Thanks for this!
DreamInInk chapter 3 . 3/7/2013
That was my number one favorite SPN story ever. Seriously amazing. I cried and I grinned and I cried a lot more. Your writing style is soooo great. I love sparse sentence structure and its simple without being plain. I don't really know what more to say about this. Your characterization was perfect and the plot was tragically AWESOME and everything was just beautiful.
I guess I'm done fangirling now, thanks for such a great story :)
LadyBeryl chapter 3 . 3/14/2012
Amazing story. You are very talented.
Cornish Rhapsody chapter 3 . 9/17/2011
What a fantastic, heartwarming story! Poor Sam - the guilt and self-recrimination was spot on character. Loved your protective Dean. Thanks for sharing.
dghzsfgj chapter 3 . 3/13/2011
that ending line...pure epicness. Keep writing, you have potentai, and a shit load of talent! :D
Arilaen chapter 3 . 7/16/2010
Awww! Poor Sam... I loved this story but I'm sad about Sam's guilt ( Great writing though!
calcium77 chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
HI there,

Actually I read your story over on sftcolars because someone recomended it...

Wow! I am so glad they did. This was really a great story! I absolutely loved it. Now I get to go and read everything else you have written!

I will get nothing else done today...thanks a lot! ;)

kat
Rat chapter 3 . 5/1/2008
great story, I love your writing!