Reviews for BlueViolet Promises
Feta Tsukino chapter 1 . 6/22
I liked this very much. The part where Raven unmasked Red-X was great. She had respect for him as a civilian. She could have taken him but chose not to. After Raven fixed his mask and the fight resumed, Red-X saved her from hitting the ground. Very classy on your part. A great read all around.
*shivers*
Guest chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Cool as liquid nitrogen, the pair of 'em. And, dare I say it, perfect for each other, in a weird, unexplainable way.

I liked this very, very much. You can tell how each of them battles the day-to-day boredom in his or her own way. I'm sure the prospect of getting to know each other better is whetting their appetites like nothing else has in a LONG time.
Esther chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
I sort of want you to continue this one just becaue I like how you portratied the two charaters.
TheEverHummingGirl chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
I really liked that. I love the pairing Rae/X and there aren't a lot of good fics about them out there. Good work! :)
ultra dragon chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
very nice! i really loved this.
Chi Yagami chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
hahahahahahahaha! Raven enters the party, greets all the titans, and pulls out WHO? Red X! lol that would be interesting to read... :D Great Story yet again!
Jinnx chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
ahh...its cute. i like it.

wow that was totally out of character for me
dragonprincess1988 chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
very cute
royfan chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
this is so good! i love the way she 'asked' him to be her date! i know you said this was a oneshot, but is there any way i can convince you to write another chpater? please.
DarkYeuX chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
MY GODD! THIS STORY IS SO CUTE! XD! I LOVE IT! SOO AWESOME! X3! CUTENESS TO THE MAX AND MORE! XD! LOVE UR STORY! . C YAS!
SanzoGirl chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
so cute!
Arcaten chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
A pretty good story. Raven was OOC, but I think you wanted her that way. Keep up the great writing.
Drifting One chapter 1 . 2/1/2007