Reviews for Ah Romance!
gs akbas chapter 20 . 1/17
Wow. I'm enchanted by your writing, your ideas, the way you describe things, the way character's are so canon... I read your A/N about the fandom. And I wanted to say I agree with you. I'm not against non-canon ships, but this fandom had (and still has) the biggest ship war. They keep writing about how much they hate Kataang/Zutara. My best guesses are, some people use Katara for their thirst over seeing Zuko with a passionate person/with an enemy. They find the idea of enemies falling in love interesting. They don't like Mai. All of these are acceptable and okay. I have some non-canon ships in other fandoms, but they won't shut up about how young Aang is, how short Aang is, how Kataang didn't have "chemistry", how Katara actually didn't have feelings for him, how the ending was just "hero gets the girl" Guess the best we can do is to not fire against fire and act like Aang, peacefull. I try to, at least. Sorry if you're still feeling down, some times the best way is to not give a damn. Helps a lot. Thx for writing these, please continue.
Codymitchell1 chapter 20 . 11/9/2015
i really really enjoyed this chapter, and no I'm not evil lol
oreocheesecakes chapter 20 . 12/1/2014
Even though each story was short, they were all meaningful and well-written! I love all the Kataang in this, and the story ideas for each chap were really unique and interesting :) awesome work!
jazmin benedetti chapter 20 . 7/19/2013
dkas
ffaakee chapter 20 . 4/3/2013
You need to make a sequel to this
Guest chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Aokka is SUCH an asshole hes so controling over katara
whymisoshy chapter 20 . 3/7/2013
No one likes sad ending jtk (just to knoe)
Jennifer Ellis chapter 6 . 1/21/2013
HA! they had sex! but aang should have touched her boobs.
The Melon Lord Approves chapter 20 . 1/15/2013
Oh man. That's a crazy-awesome perspective on TSR, because DAMN, Toph!
The Melon Lord Approves chapter 6 . 1/14/2013
WHY. WHY WOULD YOU WRITE SOMETHING LIKE THIS. I DON'T EVEN.
Chaela chapter 8 . 1/9/2013
Why do you keep doing this to me D':
Chaela chapter 6 . 1/9/2013
That made me cry. No joke, I sobbed.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/21/2012
this is my version (not that your version is not good)
katara know it she know that now was her last chance her last chance to say to aang that her heart was from him that will always be like that and it was now or never. aang lay on his bed waiting for the end of his life katara sat next to him holding his hand. aang... yes katara? i just want to say that i love you i will never forget you my heart belongs to you...forever. i know it katara i love you to youre my true love you will always be in wich life i am you will be with me.. i just want to stay with you but i can't it is my time... but i now one thing we will be together again i will wait for you i promise. with those words katara begin to cry aang wiped her tears away and the kissed...it was the most passionate and lovely kiss ever. they broke apart and look in each other eyes. there was fear in their eyes and love happines and sorrow. i love you katara... with those words aang died... i love you to aang katara said while she begin to cry and falls down on aangs chest whitout letting his hand go. katara sat there untill sokka get her away from her 13 year old boyfriend. 3months past by and katara died everyone was sad but they know one thing that made them a little happy and that was that katara and aang would be together again. and just like aang had promised he was waiting for katara untill she came. they were happy together and when they were together again they kissed when they broke apart they said i love you and walked away hand in hand knowing that they will always be together and will never broke apart again. the end
(i am sorry if there any mistakes my english is not very good because i am from the netherlands)
so this was my version i hope you liked it and i have to say that you are a very good writer.
mcanonymous chapter 6 . 9/19/2012
this chapter is amazing and heartwrenching! soooo good!
coolmac1718 chapter 20 . 8/22/2012
Please, write a second part of this where Aang rips into Zuko. And Katara too.

Like seriously, I hated both Zuko and Katara in this episode.