Reviews for Need
i like it
summersgirl2526 chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
I love it
ICE 0ne chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
very nice. definetly something that deserves expanding upon if you ever feel up to it.
Visible chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
This was absolutely amazing! Great! Wonderful! Just...aw.

I saw this on AngelPS7's favorites, and when I read Harry/Pansy, I just couldn't resist. They are my One True Pairing! I love them. And I love how you portrayed Pansy and Harry. Now that I've read Need, I Need more. Have you written others? I'll go check out your profile right now.

And by the way, this is going on my favorites. ]

-Lylian
xxlightningboltxx chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
Hmm... I can totally see that happening if such a situation occured. Great one-shot; really good for a first timer;)

xxlightningboltxx
Avindara Nirvene chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
What happens next?
ako-si-feeYoWnah chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
nice.:D
Guest chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
this is wonderful. Harry is so cute and I just now exactly how Pansy feels. )
angelps7 chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
WOW that was very good! i love Harry/Pansy fanfics, and there's so few of them out there! this one was perfect, bittersweet with a happy ending, and i like her characterization- both hers and harry's- everything was so right about this. i loved the idea of her independence and the dialogue between her and harry- this story was like a delicious piece of swiss chocolate! so perfect, as harry said lol. You are a gifted writer!
Gwinna chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
Yay, I love Harry/Pansy! And I really like this! Though, it seems a little odd for Harry to be so enthusiastic about seeing Pansy, and to open up to her so suddenly. Also the exposition at the beginning is a bit... awkward. I don't know. But it's still really good, especially your characterization of Pansy; I love how she shoos Harry away at the end! Thanks for writing this! I've read so few good H/P stories!
notorrious chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
quirky cute
kazfeist chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
Really nice take on the H/P pairing, Marion! I've seen others but this give a very unique reason for them getting together. Well done, and good luck in college! :D
Delrious chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
I like it. Write their date!
Charolastras chapter 1 . 1/26/2007