Reviews for Better Be Heaven
mysteryrogue29 chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
wow so good! hate that it is a one shot... :(
Sonar chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
That one is pretty cool.
AshmandaLC chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
holy cow i loved this!
kuasimodo28 chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
Hey, I figured I owe you for those great reviews. This is really great. I feel like you've totally captured Remy (especially the way you imagine him feeling when he screws up...again!) and the ROMY drama. It's great, and I'm off to read your other fic! :)
roguishcharm chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
this is a really good one-shot, i especailly loved your metaphors, very original. and you just gotta love Remy :) even though he always seem to mess up, he always finds a way back to rogue. good job! :)
just me chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
What has he done?
FluidDegree chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
I'm glad I read the last lil part you wrote, I thought Remy died for a min there...lol You did a great job I loved reading it.
Shakko chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
Hi very nice story a good ending and all so right more oneshots there better than any others. _
Ameyia chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
I love it!

It's so sad thought, does Remy die?

You have to add more it is so GOOD!

Please though what is the song's name on here I love The very thing to ! it's great!

Please wright back Love the story!
Loneraven chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
Hah I rather liked this. Oh, Remy. Who could ever stay mad at him though, really. :D excellent job.
La Diable Blanc chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
I swear I was gonna review, I swear it, that's why I favorited it first ;

I liked the feel of the story, kinda dark and gloomy. And in my head, the other man was Bobby, no doubt about it. You did a wonderful job for your first fic!

BTW, I live in South Texas as well, al the way south.
musagirl15 chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
It was pretty good._
GothikStrawberry chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
*sighs* That was wonderful. I was so happy when Remy just went up to her and kissed her. :)

Anyways ... GOOD job!
Rogue14 chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
That was fast o.0 I got your PM in which you mentioned you will someday write a one-shot. And then I received another one in which you said you finished and posted it! Lol, I don't think there's anyone who followed my advice this fast _ As for this one-shot...you sure this is your first ever fic? It's just too good to be first. Really liked it :-) Hehe...the summary made me giggle. Poor Remy always manages to screw up with Rogue, doesn't he? And that was an evil way to end it. But like you said, you wanted to give it an edge of mystery. Anywayz you keep on writing Romys while I try to make up my mind and update my fics, lol.
inthegrid chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
I really really loved it. It was sweet, simple, well written and it contained everything that one can love in a Romy.

You've done a superb job. I hope you continue to do so either by writing another one or making this a sequel.

Continue on!