Reviews for Accept No Substitutes
blueberry chapter 4 . 3/16/2013
me encanto,jejeje no podia dejar de reir imaginandome esas escenas jajaja realmente me encanta como escribes sigue asiendolo
Yoitemichealis chapter 4 . 9/16/2012
I loved, it's cute (so is everything you write!) True your wording is sometimes over complicated (I sometimes have to read things twice) But really, you don't suck, your writing is awesome!
Yoitemichealis chapter 2 . 9/16/2012
What had fai been making all night? I'm curious. That was really adorable, a little to much Xd but it was still good though.
Yoitemichealis chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
I was going to say something witty, but now i can't remember what it was, LOL. Well I'll just say the usual, it's adorable and sweet.
Esmerelda-chan chapter 3 . 3/14/2012
You do not suck! I fell out of my chair when I read this!

Favorite line EVER: "When they got back to their apartments, he was going to grab that damn mage and slice off all his clothes with his katana and proceed to savagely, brutally scre... gut him, damn it! He was going to gut him! Obviously! Come on, now! Come on! Jeez!"

I LMFAOd at that part. This is amazing! I've read the whole thing 3 times through now and though I like the 3rd chapter by far the best, it's all definitely my favorite fanfic ever. Seriously, this pretty much sums up everything I have been looking for in a KuroFay fic since I started reading them.

Brilliant job!
Amy chapter 4 . 3/6/2011
I dont know why you hate your writing style, but honestly, this one made me laugh harder than any other fan-fic on Kuro-Fai has ever done. Cheers :)
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 4 . 8/24/2010
I love the language teacher! He is totally awesome for having such miraculous timing! XD
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
'Obviously, someone who had killed more people than they could count was either numerically challenged or some kind psychopath with an insatiable bloodlust.'

AHAHAHA... I had almost the exact same thought before, that if someone said they had done something more than they can count, they must be a very big idiot then...

Great story! I love KuroFai! XD
MsAtilla chapter 4 . 7/2/2010
Wow. I just LOVED the whole story! So cute!

And regarding your writing style, those are the three things I like the most.

GeorgieGirl999 chapter 4 . 2/20/2010
aw! thats so sweet! good job!
psychoInnocent chapter 4 . 2/6/2010
-giggles- teehee

Kurotan is so cute~ XD

and Fai's an evil little mage~ 3

Artificial Dreams chapter 4 . 1/26/2010
I have to admit. I am in love with the language teacher. XD

Your writing style is incredibly fun, and shifts from comical to serious when the scenario and needs of the story deem each appropriate. However, there are moments in your writing where you do seem to skim over details or there is a strangely detached feeling about it. For example, most of this fanfic was very fluid and I enjoyed - but there were some moments where I was being "told" rather than "shown" (to use my creative writing teacher's wording XD) and threw the story off kilter for a split second.

Those aside, this was a joy to read and judging by its age I can only imagine how much you must have improved since this one! Thank you for writing this cute little treasure! :3
Fye chapter 1 . 1/3/2010

I love the story

Nice way of writing and cool

Keep up the good work

SO houmorous and funny

But a bit sad ending
youkai chick supreme chapter 4 . 11/16/2009
Nothing useful to say, but this was cute! Wow, the first chapter sure was angsty for a humor fic... but I loved it. Very nicely done. Made me giggle a few times.
Olivia Eternal Song chapter 4 . 11/3/2009
i feel so bad for the language teacher XD

hilarious story.