Reviews for The Blind Alley
AlamariPony chapter 19 . 9/19
I've read through this in the past couple days and I just have to say it's one of the best fanfictions I've ever read. (And I read a LOT of fanfiction) I don't really know what to say, but you're a spectacular writer and I can't wait for more. (And by more I mean in general, not just this fanfiction)
taragirl7 chapter 19 . 9/5
I loved your story! Please say you're going to continue it
Oh she's asking for the Mewtwo cloning machine isn't she
Aww man, right when things were starting to get awesome too. So Ash is gaining Mews abilities, and hes slowly losing his humanity. I kinda like this new split pereonality of his, or is that just himself changing. Pikachu is going to be so pissed at Andromeda after he finds out what she did to Pika Pi
AshKetchumForever chapter 19 . 8/4
Great job! Love it!
sensoray chapter 19 . 7/31
Wow, I just finished reading the whole story so far and i really love it. Your writing style is very different but refreshing. Can't wait till your next update!
bluefire7991 chapter 19 . 7/14
Okay this is my favorite fanfiction and I've been following it for at least 5 years. Maybe 6? I can't remember lol
ANYWAY this chapter was awesome! I loved the Ash's conversation with Mew, and the one comment about a tail. It really brought some humanity to Mew (even though she's a pokemon...uh...pokemanity?). I liked the tiny hint at a sense of humor; that really sold it. Incorporating Celebi as the reason Ash seems to meet every legendary pokemon EVER was clever. I like the idea of her (it? idk which one I think you used both) feeling that she owes a debt to Prof. Oak and how she does not live according to the timeline like everybody else. Her point of view was fascinating, since she's completely disconnected from the idea of continuity hehe

I'm honestly just so happy and I don't remember some of the characters so I'll have to go back and reread, but DAMN this was good. I don't think I ever reviewed in the years I've been reading this, so this was long overdue. The plot is fantastic, and it reads like it will someday be a sprawling epic. I can't wait for Mewtwo to show up! That's gonna be so fun. Sooo yeah...this plot is novel quality, I will probably remember this story for the rest of my life, and I will wait as long as it takes for the next update!
pokeobsessed chapter 19 . 7/3
please update
cake0108 chapter 2 . 6/21
Omg loved their battle. Misty is sooo cool :D
Loving the first chapter c:
You're alive! :D
Shaveza chapter 19 . 6/8
I think I squealed when I got the message in my inbox The Blind Alley had gotten an update. This is definitely a story which is worth any wait.

This was so satisfying to read; to see how Ash was once marked by Celebi - the mark Mew mentioned. I think my initial guess it might've been because of his encounter with Mewtwo and a Mew. Hmm...I'm remembering the chapter where Ash's memory was being picked over by Melanie. Does that mean its a memory twice altered, yes? (Granted, its been awhile since I've read the other chapters, soooo I might need to go back through the story to refresh my memory on all the details. I'm sure I'm forgetting a few things, maybe even getting them wrong.)

Ash's image when devoured in Mew's pink fire is soooo eerie. Small wonder it sent Ash into shock. Yikes!

See you in August!
YumeTakato chapter 19 . 6/8
I really enjoyed it and look forward to the next chapter, see you next time!
thor94 chapter 19 . 6/5
so, i can guess that girl helped by a legendary and turned insane, was andromeda (or maybe sabrina).
And ash awaken some power.
hope you plan andromeda will die painfully for what she did.
and that we won't have to wait year for the next chapter
zara2148 chapter 19 . 6/5
*old lady voice* It's been 84 years...

Okay, but seriously I will wait for Mewtwo, don't see if I won't.

So sad to see Ash's PTSD here. And we finally get an explanation for why he's catnip to legendary Pokemon.