Reviews for The Blind Alley
Shaveza chapter 22 . 6/19
I am CRINGING for poor Starfish. OUCH. Starfish isn't going to be able to chew solid food for WEEKS. And GARY. OUCH OUCH OUCH.

Way to go Pikajenn. I wasn't expecting Team Rocket at all. Those guys never could keep away, could they? Here's hoping Misty can convince them to help! Ash really needs it. Really really needs it.

I'm kind of puzzled at the two break-up scenes. Did they both happen? Were there two separate periods where Misty and Gary were dating?
AshKetchumForever chapter 22 . 6/10
I am on the edge of my seat waiting to see how everyone survives! Love it!
thor94 chapter 22 . 6/3
poor ash.
thor94 chapter 21 . 6/3
good chapter.
poor ash, hope when he recover he will kill clark and his group in the worst way (yep, i will ask for it in each chapter the bastard appear until it happen)
Ashora chapter 22 . 5/27
I, for one, am in this for the long haul. I don't think anyone minds waiting for this quality of writing.
Yami-chan and Unrealistic chapter 22 . 5/27
I was hoping it would only be a matter of time before we saw those three. Thrilled for it! should make for a delightfully awkward conversation eventually.
Linz chapter 22 . 5/27
Oooooh this is just! I don't even know, but I'm really enjoying the ride and just holy crap this chapter! I'm looking forward to reading more!
YumeTakato chapter 22 . 5/27
I enjoyed it!
Mel72000 chapter 22 . 5/27
Thank you very much for this chapter !
Pikajenn chapter 21 . 5/15
I can't believe that I had forgotten just how awesome this story is! I was half expecting to see Jessie, James, and Meowth make an appearance and save the day. This great epic has gotten so much stronger as the chapters have progressed. I'm really hoping that Ash's Mew might have a better fate than just vanishing. I hope that Lewis will survive and be able to be the good (of at least not fully as) guy that I think he is. I don't think there's much hope for Clark though. He's a bit messed up in the head.

Anyway, I hope the next chapter will come out soon. I really love this story. It's got that old school feel with Giovanni in it. Speaking of which, I really hope that Ash can see past what happened and have some sort of a good relationship with him.
agirlwholovestoread chapter 21 . 4/14
THIS IS LIKE INSANLY GOOD?!

Man, I am so hooked. Literally been up all night reading this.

Honestly cannot wait for the next chapter!
AshKetchumForever chapter 21 . 4/8
Such a great chapter! Please get the next chapter out soon!
AshKetchumForever chapter 20 . 4/6
This is amazing! Love it!
LadyPotato7 chapter 21 . 4/5
Ok, where to start? I'm that kind of person who doesn't usually leave reviews, but when I do, I do it well, and only for those stories and authors who deserve it. If I'm to be sincere, I came into this story because Mewtwo. Like most people do. But halfway through the story, I just didn't care anymore if Mewtwo ended up in it or not. The narration was just so captivating, the ideas so rich, and the way you positioned flashbacks and who they where about so amazingly detailed, that I just momentarily forgot that what I was reading was a simple fanfiction in my phone, and not an actual bought book on my kindle. All the chapters are simply magnificent, very long, and with lots of descriptions, vocabulary, and the charaters...oh, the characters...I love how you portray all and each one of them. I love the interactions between Delia and Giovanni the most, Lewis' ideas and morals, and Andromeda. She's incredibly effective as a villian, portraying an amazing picture of female fatale. Another think that is simply excellent in your story, are the flashbacks, and how you focus on lots of different characters, instead of just Ash and his backstory. Coping with so many information might be slightly complicated sometimes, but it is surely refreshing and gratifying to hear about diferents things that the main storyline. The torturing scenes are also incredibly good, as they are presented in a way that not even the reader knows when they begin or end, and they give a scare to the reader when suddenly something unexpected happens, and their heartbeat accelerates for just a second before realizing that it's not actually happening. It's like a torture for the readers themselves!
Well, I belive I've extended this enough. In the end, all I wanted to say was good work, keep it up, and I do hope that Mewtwo's introduction will be epic, with all this amazing build up!
Yami-chan and Unrealistic chapter 21 . 3/29
I took a really long break from fanfics myself, but I remember reading the first several chapters and apparently reviewing this story. I am so happy to have read this again with more to it. I feel more impressed by it than I was some 6 years ago. Very entertaining well written.