Reviews for The Blind Alley
Skywings14 chapter 18 . 7/13
Great story, read the whole thing in one sitting. I will be eagerly waiting for the next chapter, whenever it may be.
Visitor chapter 18 . 6/4
u Well, it's only been about two years since your last update! After reading this fanfic, I really really really wouldn't mind patiently waiting for more! Thanks for coming up with these awesome fanfic stories!
TheDeadGirlRisen chapter 18 . 10/27/2014
Wow 4 years between updates its been 1 year since the last update anyways im here to tell u that you have a new follower for this story i know ur busyand all but could u maybe at least try to update every 6 months im not going to ask alot but waiting for 4 years is a long tim well anys see u on the next update
Pokefan chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
I adore this fic!

It's just so well written, it sucks you right in. I really feel for all the characters. The way way you write the Pokemon is especially great.
Chiz0i chapter 13 . 6/23/2014
I just read the authors note on ch18...could you tell me if you have any plans to update this again? Im going to stop here. I'm still interested, but I'm mostly just interested in Mewtwo. The dreams and flashbacks are very dull and I skim a lot. Find less wordy ways to incorporate necessary information. The plot and characters are good but its 100,000 words and you've only been 1/4 done, thats quite a lot of fluff, only fun so far were the poke battles

GL, and hope thus review didn't have the opposite intended effect...
Chiz0i chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
Isnt Misty older than Ash?
Robyn chapter 18 . 5/28/2014
I read it! :D
jozs001 chapter 18 . 2/3/2014
Update soon!
Sonicthehedgewolf chapter 18 . 1/11/2014
This is amazing! This beatiful universe that you spun is so intricate. It's absolutely gorgeous! Please update ASAP. I need to see how this ends.
Forever Me chapter 18 . 12/29/2013
I guess I can add this story to the "Stories I've fallen in love"-list. I know that your last update of this story was in April, but I sure hope to see a new chapter somewhere in the future.
Up till then: I hope you've been able to start your career in working with children (something I've been longing to do in the future too...).

Forever Me
Cee.A chapter 18 . 12/18/2013
Hi! I'm so glad I stumbled across this story because I love it! It's so refreshing to come across a pokemon fic that is well written and also has an excellent plot. Seriously, I am completely gripped by your story! I've been reading it over the past few days and am so sad that I cannot continue. I realise (with great sadness) that it may be quite some time before you update again - I can only beg of you to PLEASE UPDATE AS FAST AS POSSIBLE! Thanks again for writing this great fic :)
pikagurl23 chapter 18 . 12/10/2013
This story is so amazingly and lovingly written, I can tell you really put your heart and soul into all your works. I can definitely appreciate the fact that life gets in the way and updating fanfics is not exactly a priority, but I'm glad you found time to update nonetheless. You tie in together all the events, both past, present, and dream, so seamlessly and the story has taken on a life of its own. I look forward to seeing more updates from you. Good luck with school!
Pineapple chapter 18 . 10/16/2013
Nuuhuh ya better update soon guurl!
Jigoku no Yami chapter 18 . 9/13/2013
this has been an enjoyable read. and i live the flashbacks. And it does Explain why Giovanni did what he did. I hope you continue to write. this is very good. Heck, last actual good Pokemon story i read was by Ace Sanchez and the story Sabrina's Journal by ProfOrchid.