Reviews for Progress
To a Skylark chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
This is fantastic, I really enjoy seeing how "secondary" (or perhaps even "tertiary") characters develop, they're so neglected by the writers!
LavenderLimmerick chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
I like that you picked to write from Rebecca's point of view. You don't see that to often. And I agree with you, i think Booth has met his match. :)

Kennedy
tocourtdisaster chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
I think this is the first story I've ever read from Rebecca's POV and it feels real. We don't really know much about her or her past, but this is plausible. I loved her reasoning for not accepting Booth's proposal and her acceptance of Bones as part of her son's life. A wonderful story overall. ;)
CarineM chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
that was very beautiful

I don't like how they make Rebecca sound like a bitch in the show
Miss Poisonous chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
I love outside points of view on Brennan and Booth. After all, everyone sees it but them, right? Man I'm enjoying reading fics again. Yay Bones!
DOC3 chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
First fic I've read from Rebecca's POV and I loved every word.
ariades chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
This piece was both beautiful and well-written. Brilliant job.
ice-connoisseur chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
Aww, bless em! Perfect.
Sarcastic-Undertones chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
Good snapshot. Well written and offers a nice insight. Like Rebecca's views on Temperance.
I hart Booth chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
That was really nice. Good work!
Zucht chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
A beautiful story, very insightful.
mendenbar chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
Excellent introspective.
o0MissBennet0o chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
Loved to see Rebbeca's POV in the BB relationship, very heartbreaking but hopefull.

Very good!
MadeOfStars chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
This is so beautiful. I love Rebecca's perspective and (surprisingly) I love the present tense. Both really work for thsi piece. I also like how you got into Rebecca's head for this. It is just right, not too sweet or too BB, like things are just dawing on people and them. Adding it to favorites now...
jess.stretch chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
I love this story! You don't see much of Rebecca's POV, and although I'm not really convinced she's that nice, it made me smile. Well done!