Reviews for Worthless Beast
KoopalingFan chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Excellent one-shot you've made! The best TP story so far! You've really expressed Midna's feelings very well!
Mysteryfan17 chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Aaawwwweeee, that ending was so sweet. Nice ending following the danger. I even read it out loud to my mom and sister (they enjoy watching me play the LoZ games...they consider it like a movie of sorts) and they liked it as well. 10/10
LoreilDarksky00 chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Aw, so cute! They are both in denial!
Ryuko DragonHalf chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Ah, the love/hate relationship they share! You've written it well! Everything about Link and Midna together is great, but you've captured the CORE of it, and it's awesome! Keep up the great work! :D
The Genius Mage chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
That was really, really good!
Sir Miles chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
That was really cute! I'm glad to see someone tackle the... snarkier side of Midna's personality. This story definitely deviates from the norm. Great job!
xxWhiteFangxx chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
I Loved this fanfic! Great Job!
Tony WildRiver chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
ah.. I never get tired of reading this one, it just makes me happy. Great job
Alphawolf69 chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
Love and affection -Midna style. Great job, I could imagine this happening.
CrystelMew chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
D I loved it! So totally faving this

I even felt like crying because I thought Link wouldn't make it. But he did! Yay! _

And I really like LinkxMidna, cuz, well, Link and Midna had been through some rough times. And there were cutscenes that hinted Midna took a liking toward him. (Those are my faves along with some others)

...Midna shoulda said that she loved him before breaking the Mirror! Made me sad that they probably won't see each other again.

But I hope she'll appear in Super Smash Brawl...

But anyway, I really like the story. Please write more! D
Shadows of the Twilight chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
I LOVE Link/Midna XD
freakyanimegal chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
Now THAT'S a Midna fic! Kudos my friend.
IceN chapter 1 . 1/27/2007

(Yet another enlightening review from me..)
Sobeitsaidhe chapter 1 . 1/26/2007