Reviews for Clones and Muja Fruit
Rennet chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
Interesting...
terafonne chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
This was really good; I enjoyed this exploration into Boba and a clone's life (they are so overlooked as side-characters). So, um, yeah, I'm adding it to a C2 archive for those stories which really just need a shoutout. :)
spikala chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
I really enjoyed reading this. It was a unique perspective on Boba from a regular clone POV; after all for them at six, you are supposed to be 12-13.

I really felt for Muja, his personality and way of thinking were really well developed, and the portrayal of clone training was wonderfully bittersweet - the camaraderie offset by the high price of failure, and brutal training.
AaylaKitofNiflheim chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Best characterization of Boba EVER! *favorites*
AaylaKit chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!
Redone chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Loved the story. How sad could the life of the clones be. I wonder, if everybody knew OF Boba, what did they think? Did they actually think of him as their brother? Were they envious? Protective? Did they sorta view him as the Ultimate and Perfect form, or did they think him retarded or something, for being so small and all?
writertron chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
i like it. *nods decisively*. i see why you've done it just from muja's pov, but i was kind of expecting something from boba's... but at the same time that isn't really necessary, even if it would be interesting. nice
Buscadora chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Very interesting to read. I always wondered how Boba would react with other clones, and how they would see him.
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
A great story. Very good.
Ms. I forgot My Password chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
WICKED! AWESOME! COLL! AWESOMELY AWESOME!
little.tel chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
This was really good. You could even do a follow up of maybe Muja and Boba meeting up in the future. It was interesting seeing something from a clones point of view.
Random Clone chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
Wonderful story, absolutely wonderful! Muja has a wonderfully unique personality, and your portrayal of Boba's attitude was spot on! I hope that more clone fiction will be coming from you soon! Kandosii!
TriGemini chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
Well this proved to be quite interesting to read.

Not to mention, very good as well.

Somehow it makes a person wonder if Boba Fett ever interacted with any of his father's clones. Or if they ever knew about him, as well. Seeing as how they both came from the same person. Interesting point of view from one of the clones.

Definitely a good one to read.
kiku65 chapter 1 . 1/26/2007