Reviews for Alternative
tasheika.conley chapter 7 . 7/23
Really liked the story just wish it had more charters.
Loves Jack chapter 7 . 5/7/2014
Really, really enjoyed this story! Just the kind of boyfriend/lover I'd expect Gibbs to be. Sexy, tactile, affectionate, possessive. Think you got Gibbs and Ziva dead on. wish you would consider doing more!
farmgirl1964 chapter 7 . 7/22/2012
This was a really cool story. I like the fact that Gibbs needed help from his team for 'other' reasons. Great job on the sexual aspects! I can't wait to read more of your work. Thanks again!
Liketoreadnotwrite chapter 7 . 7/5/2012
I absolutely love this story. When I need a "little Zibbs" to make me smile, I find myself re-reading it. It has the perfect balance of sweet (Gibbs not wanting to admit to his Ex that he has been alone) and the hot (Gibbs and Ziva in the hallway). If you ever decide to write a sequel, I will be one of the first to review. PROMISE
brook chapter 7 . 6/10/2012
Just found your story. Really great. Zibbs were HOT,HOT, HOT. This is going to become a goto story,when fanfiction periodically "drys-up"

Could not understand in the begining why he would have taken Abby on one of his previous dinner dates. She is so childish, and I have to admit that after nine seasons, I usually mute her when she starts jabbering. It is difficult to reconcile her scientific prowess with her childishness.
Zivacentric chapter 7 . 3/6/2012
This was one of the first Zibbs stories I read when I found fan fic a couple of years ago and I've had it bookmarked ever since. :) I stop back by and re-read it every now and then as I just love it. At first, I was too shy to review anyone, but I honestly can't say why I haven't reviewed after I started posting my own (mostly Zibbs :p) stories. Well, it is high time to rectify that situation!

I really do truly love this ... the hesitation, the understanding, the finally relaxing and just being with each other, the playfulness, the connectedness, the way you illustrate how they just fit together (emotionally as well as physically) and - holy buckets! - the HEAT! *thud*

I adore these two as a couple and really enjoyed this story. Thanks for writing and posting it, and I wish you were still writing Zibbs. )
Lilly chapter 7 . 2/27/2012
I absolutly love this story, really good.

I would love to read more from you.
Bridge chapter 7 . 9/29/2011
Bugi chapter 7 . 6/20/2011
My god. I just found this story and it is soo hot.
EverlastingMuse chapter 7 . 8/27/2010
Zabby chapter 7 . 8/15/2010
Just got done reading your Giva (Zibbs) fic. I absolutely LOVED it. Really well written. And HOT! I so hope you've written more. If not, why not? ;)
Mrs Don Draper chapter 7 . 7/12/2010
Mrs Don Draper chapter 2 . 7/12/2010
The flower thing was too cute and totally Gibbs. And Ziva saying, "This means I get to call you Jethro, yes?" was also very in character. I love how she punctuates some of her sentences with the "yes" at the end. So far, so good. :)
Ajordan2426 chapter 7 . 6/24/2010
That was an awesome chapter! I loved this story!
Ajordan2426 chapter 4 . 6/24/2010
My god Gibbs is such a teaser! Ha i love this story!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »