Reviews for Am I enough?
JaneA0202 chapter 8 . 11/10/2010
interesting, but I didnt like it so much as 1st story. And dating at 12? I had no idea what it was when I was that age :D
QueenB09 chapter 8 . 8/26/2010
Kudos on your sequel too. I loved the ending with Nova's entry.
jelli0001 chapter 8 . 4/7/2008
hi..jus wanted to say i read this as well as its prequel and realli loved the ending..its pretty hilarious to hav ur relatives running the sch..hopefully the twins don crash..love ur style n hope i'll gt to read more..
HPprincessa chapter 8 . 6/6/2007
aw! i really loved both this story and out of the darkness, but i wish at the end or near the middle Severus and Hermione would've realized why Olivia was so angry at the news of the kids and felt bad
xXCarMinaXx chapter 8 . 4/9/2007
hey! i liked both stories and especially adored this one's ending i really feel pity for Nova:) anyway i want to say that you made a great job i expect more stories from you..
shemerina chapter 8 . 3/31/2007
OH MY GOD! i loved out of the darkness, it was really good! and i loved this sequel to out of the darkness "Am I enough?"! it was really cool, especially those parts with Malfoy and when snape was being his usual self to his daughter! LOL i really liked it, its brilliant!

P.S.: you and your story are in my fav list! _
bookworm3213 chapter 8 . 3/29/2007
XDXD WONDERFUL ENDING! It did seem a bit rushed, though. It was a big jump. And why is she getting married when she gets her OWLS? did u mistake it for NEWTS?
Aubrey Mishel chapter 8 . 3/16/2007
What? Are Snapes taking over the school! This is a Hilarious tale I think you should write a series. This story did move a bit fast but it was really good. And I am so tired right now I'm not managing quality reviews... please write the Nova series
Aubrey Mishel chapter 5 . 3/16/2007
Sorry to have not reviewed I just keep getting caught up. Winsor is a little B*tard, He probably wants her back now! Grr. Ok this fic could not stand alone thats for sure it most definetly need a prequel but if you've read it. It's like an extension to the story with like... a ten years later thingy going on.
Aubrey Mishel chapter 2 . 3/16/2007
Maybe it's harder because your creating a whole new character friends circumstance plus she's in her teens and jealous of her parents. Or maybe it a new writing style your trying out. But it works! Love the story so far.
Aubrey Mishel chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
Ok, so far so great, even though my reviews have come a bit late I love the cmplete difference if Olivia. Her feelings of resentmet really work for her and for me. She probably doesn't get that her dad HAS to be hard on her, or she will just be teased worse by her peers for it. Oh that last line is a killer:) Maybe that should be the Title:)
Bookworm.Annie chapter 8 . 3/15/2007
lol loved both fics.
Jewel Leigh chapter 8 . 3/14/2007
Hi! Sorry it has taken my so long to get around to reading your story. School is really eating a hole in my time (I’m on spring break currently). Anyway, once again, I thoroughly enjoyed reading your story! Keep it up!

Review of Am I Enough?

One word summary: sweet

Longer summary: very sweet.

No seriously, that is one of the sweeter stories I’ve read – and I mean that in a good way. The tone is sweet, the story is sweet, and the characters are sweet (although I would draw a line before I ventured to call Snape sweet).

Overall, the story is good – and the plot was excellent. In the story, the characters were generally handled well. I loved Olivia most especially – her angst and feelings are believable, and she makes a nice transition throughout the story. The character Erin, however, still felt just a little underdeveloped. After all, she is supposed to be Oliva’s best friend. Even though there wasn’t much room to expand her character in the amount of space in the story, just a bit more about her would have been nice.

The character Xaden was well done – and he makes a nice transition in the story as well. On a side note, I might point out that most twelve-year-old boys are clueless about girls, so even if Olivia and Xaden were just friends for several months, it was probably a bit quick for them to start dating. And of course, if two twelve-year-olds did start dating, it would be highly unlikely that they would actually get married one day. However, I can tell you are an idealist, so that’s cool. In fact, it adds to part of the sweetness you always manage to get in your stories. Still, realism can sometimes be good as well.

While the story and plot were excellent, the pacing of the story seemed off just a tad. It felt rushed in places and then even paced in others. Once again, it would be easy to contribute this to the fact that it is a relatively short story, but in actuality pacing doesn't really have to do with that. In my opinion pacing is the hardest element in writing. I’ve noticed that most pacing errors tend to occur when one does not do enough planning ahead of time, when they write as ideas come to me, or when they feel rushed to get to the parts they have planned in their head. The latter problem, of course, is only with the “rushed” feeling in the writing. Am I Enough? had no problems with dragging out scenes or rough transitions. It was excellent in that area.

There were several points in the story that were quite original and clever. I especially liked the term “the silver trio.” I loved the humorous slants – the pranks were great. The journal entries were also a neat touch – very original, and it helped the reader see into Olivia’s thoughts a bit more.

Last of all, I wanted to comment on the ending. It was impeccable. Very professional: it smoothly mirrored the beginning of the story, drew a nice conclusion, and added a little humor at the same time. An absolutely perfect ending!

Well done!

Jewel Leigh
GurlOfTheNight chapter 8 . 2/19/2007
It is really good. To tell you the truth it would be really kool to have a story about the twins. Like a sequel to a sequel.
hermeres chapter 8 . 2/10/2007
That was ...how can I say it without giving the wrong message...PERFECT! This was a fabulous piece of work. If we were all witches and wizards, I think everyone would die if they had the whole family teaching with them. :d

Well Fabulous story and can't wait for more from you.

:d *Eats up story of deliciousness.*

Hermeres