Reviews for marking you mine
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 2 . 10/6/2014
Wow, I'd like to be a fly on the wall when that comes up with the team. It would be a sight to see.
J chapter 2 . 8/7/2011
This was SO intense! I like it beyond words! Oishi's perspective is perfect, you... argh, wish you could read spanish, I cant quite express what I want now in english xDU But it's great! The possesiveness towards Eiji, the -again- intensity of it all! Really wonderful Oishi insight. It's just what I expect to find on that egg-head of his; these selfish feelings that only Eiji can provoke, yes, the want, the wish to monopolize. Perfect.

Though at some point, on a paragraph, I felt like you were being a little reiterative, I think that's normal, given the unavoidable vocabulary of love-making, and given the passion Oishi was into. Can anybody think clearly at that moment?

The last part was just as good. I mean, Oishi was thinking how bad/pervy/wrong his thoughts were at first, but Eiji just discarded those thoughts saying how silly he was. And his idea of marking. Great. Truly. I need synonyms for that word. Great. Great. Great.

Congratulations on a (like some people already said) master piece fic!

PS: how do I manage to be so late on such a good story?
Marshmellow55 chapter 2 . 5/28/2011
I loooooves Eiji too Oishi! I wish he could bite me...0/0
Marshmellow55 chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Woah...0
aquafreak chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
I got to say, this one's great. Please make more of this! Or Golden Pair fanfics, I think.
Miss Regina Star chapter 2 . 11/1/2010
Zettta good!

It was kinda weird though.

It sounded like one of those weird detective movie voice overs, but I doubt there would be a detective movie about yaoi (grins!)

How old were you when you wrote this?

I'm thirteen, and I'm trying (trying being the key word) to write a maybe yaoi story. Is that weird or pervy?

How old were you when you sterted reading/writing this sort of thing? I was ten, and yes, that is silly, and yes, this does sound like an interrogation.

By the way, are you a girl or a boy? I love asking that because I'm hoping that it's a homo guy who writes heartfelt yaoi and puts it on the internet.

Heh heh heh!
maryjaneleaf chapter 2 . 5/14/2010
wow nicely done! the sex was very hot, but the imagery and descriptive language was quite original. thoroughly enjoyable and very much recommended.
MIM199 chapter 2 . 4/29/2010
O_O so god! Totally loved that. _
SakuraLee91 chapter 2 . 2/13/2010
I enjoyed this fic :) Good job!
Lyda chapter 2 . 5/4/2009
I loved this really, really, really much.

I would love to read about the teams reaction when they see thos marks. *grin* (Just my wishfull thinking ;D)

But thank you for giving me a chance to read this. (How do I feel like I always say that? O_o')
Growlanser chapter 2 . 5/2/2009
This was just amazing!

I don't usually read about this pairing-it was just chance that I came across this! And I loveloveLOVE it!

Your writing is b.e.a.u.t.i.f.u.l! You inspire me! And your stories amuse/amaze me! Great job, really! Very poetic, and, importantly, in-character!

Very well done!
rebekahalana chapter 2 . 1/17/2009
This was very nice too ! I am more fond of your Fuji & Ryoma fics though - They're one of my favoritest pairings ! You did first person very well and I agree , it's hard to imagine some words coming out of Oishi's mouth with out him dying of mortification . *grins* Thanks for sharing !
ciaro chapter 2 . 12/2/2008
A beautiful story, I love it. Ooiishi is so handsome and kidnhearted and eichi is just sweet and lovely. a beautiful couple. I wish to find a men like ooishi
llamaglamasama chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
Aww. I don't read much OishiXEiji, but you write really well. I enjoyed you're SyuusukeXRyoma ones, so I figured I'd read whatever else you had. Great writing. :)
Hoshigawa Ren chapter 2 . 5/25/2008
i have to say that that was one of the most amazing sex-szenes i've ever read...

ok, might as well admit it was the very best!

oh and don't bother thinking oishi doesn't says/thinks those words, they fit in perfectly

and that's what counted to me