Reviews for Filthy Earth Diseases!
Zippy chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Purple you only need clearance that he is really dying so the confetti,noise makers, party platter, and "good riddance" banner can be thrown out before Zim sees it !
xXyumpancakesXx chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
that was funny, i liked the ending with the tallest haha :)
Loki-Struck chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Wowz Zim kinda over reacted :3 but i luv him anyways
Invader Chi chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
That was full of awesomeness!
Steveles chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
That was HILARIOUS! I could picture ZIM actually doing that. That was funny! Great work!
InvaderJes11 chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
Ok, this is amazing! :D I wrote a story REALLY similar to this, and I thought, "Wow, I must have a really weird mind, cuz nobody else came up with this idea!" But then I found your story, and it's hilarious! I'll try to publish mine soon, and I'll let you know when I do. It involves me as an Irken, too. I love how stupid the computer is. :) The only real difference in my story is that Zim finds out from Jes (me) early on that it's a mild disease, and Dib decides that it's his big chance to stop Zim. I really like your idea too, though!
star3catcher chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
Poor Zim, I had a simalir sickness once. It sucked! And the antarctica part, HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!
Stephanie chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
They should totally have an episode like that! The way you wrote it made it seem like an actual episode. That was really good, not to mention funny. "LIES!" Hehe, that was a great part.
tere moto the sentry chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
Pretty much a perfect story! I don't think those parts are supposed to be in all capitals, but otherwise this was very well-written, and I can imagine it as an episode of Invader Zim.

_tere
tincan chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
Wonderful Story!

Loved the idea and how you wrote it
DemonSurfer chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
I liked that.
Pfeffernusse chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
It was funny, the characters were in character, and I liked it, but there was one thing I thought you should probably change. Zim... kinda doesn't have a nose, so you may want to take out the bits about 'nasal cavities' and stuff like that. Otherwise, I liked it very much. Nice.
abz chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
Haha... nice. I would've like so more to read, but... oh well.
The Mystic Doctor chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
Great one-shot story. It was only a matter of time before Zim learned of common human sicknesses and took them too seriously. :) I especially liked the part of GIR running out to eat tacos.
Kila chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
That was a fun story. X3 I would've liked to know what Zim was planning to do to Dib, though... 3