Reviews for Final Fantasy XII: The Sword of House Solidor
me chapter 4 . 6/23/2007
So when are you going to update this story? It's absolutely brilliant! Well obviously if you can't then its' all good but I'd love to see another chapter up. :)
Me chapter 4 . 5/13/2007
Please keep on continuing this story. It's the very best, well written story I've read for Final Fantasy XII and the characters all act in character. It's a shame you don't have many reviews for this. This story is a hidden little gem!
Me chapter 3 . 5/13/2007
Good Work!
Me chapter 2 . 5/13/2007
GOOD WORK!
Me chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
GOOD WORK!
Chiyojo chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
I do hope you continue with this story- it's excellent! It's one of the few well written pieces of fiction on Vayne (*slobbers*) I've found.
Captain L chapter 2 . 1/27/2007
And this is why mass-participatory democracy Doesn't Work.

Well written. Again, I think there may have been a few gramatical errors, but all in all, well done. I await future chapters. :)
Captain L chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
Wonderful. Wonderful! Well done. There are a few grammatical errors, but other than that, it's golden.
Lindsay chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
Very well written. There are too few stories about Vayne in my opinion out there. I have a question.. do you know if there is an English translation on the internet of this book you speak of? I'd be very interested in reading it, though unfortunately I can't read kanji at all.