Reviews for Temptation
0WolfFaerie0 chapter 1 . 1/30
This was entertaining and I loved it! I wish that there was more! *hint hint*
SayDBob chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
So is the shadow king going to go dark on us, storm the white castle, steal the princess from her three idiotic knights and live evily ever after or what?
Guest chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
so nekozawa's psychic, huh? well, not so surprised, I guess. Ha, nekozawa's like a male version of the main character from wallflower. xD
bf142128 chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Oh come on! Why couldn't there be more?! :'( It really is amazing
Person says hi chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Haha! They really should have kissed in the anime! In the end I always thought that Tamaki was going to be the best one for her, but now I want her to get together with Kyoya. Stink. I really want to re-watch this show but it is sadly my bedtime because I have stupid school.
Tawny chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Kiya319 chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Oh wow this is really good. i like the way you turned this. i would love to know what he has planned. lol.
Janey-Paininator chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
I wanna know what was coming! lol. But I love reading was awesome. So Kyouya!
isara-love chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Wow that was amazing love story. Both them so cute as pair together ...thanks
Scribbler NeKo Meow chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
haha, I was like O.o in the last part. Ooh, if you only know how I want to scroll it down, for luck there's more. haha. Nice story

~NeKo Meow
Lady of the Hunt chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Oh my gawd! That ending sentence was like, BAM! *runs around screaming like a fangirl* ABSOLUTELY NEW FAVE KYO/HARU!
froggy chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
no. no. no. NO! you can't stop there, out of all the stories i have read of this scene, that is one of the top 5! but it may be moved down to the top 10 if YOU DON'T WRITE MORE!
akane1chan chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
It's great!

Why wont you write more? It would be just perfect with " evilness in the air" :D
MentalAndLovingIt chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
I loved this! It was cute, and I loved the ending! Lol!
SLS chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
ur not going to do anymore? Please do more!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »