Reviews for Tanks for the Memories
Daki92 chapter 3 . 6/6/2011
Heh Ron' Kimmie-cubs little biotch-cake but it\s still a sweet fic and the humor was quite nicely paced, poor poor Killigan
Midgarosormr chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
I could honestly see this as a Season IV episode, seriously. XD

Mr. Wizard chapter 3 . 1/24/2010
Cue mouse signal.

Very funny, fortunately Lucre was out already or there would have been bloodshed.

Another gem.
Mr. Wizard chapter 2 . 1/24/2010
One of the greatest things about your stories is that it is so easy to picture them as episodes. This is one that they really should have made. Everyone was in character in a situation that completely fit the show.
Mr. Wizard chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
I've been saving this little gem for some time now. Wonderful opening, and the whole thing is full of insights into what makes Ron tick.

And why do I keep seeing a repeat of the Sherman T. Potter/jeep scene?

Of course, you could not have possibly chose a better villain to bring in.
Boris Yeltsin chapter 3 . 11/28/2007
This one was one of your best. Would've probably made a great season 4 episode too.

You write the characters so dead on, most of your stories do sound like they could be either episodes or TV movies based on KP.

Most of the authors are pretty good at writing accents. How they do it, I have no idea. chapter 3 . 10/26/2007
Love the credits bit... it cracked me up... seriously...
Danny-171984 chapter 3 . 10/22/2007
LOL! That was a great 'side' story. Dr. Dementor, Killigan, and Motor Ed in one room is comedy to be happening. That was rich. Keep on writing.

Danny-171984 chapter 2 . 10/22/2007
I feel sorry for Ron. A man's first car is always special. But I guess it was for the better. Hope Ron receives lots of KP kisses for this, cuz is going to take alot for Ron to 'forget' about his car...

Danny-171984 chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
Interesting chapter. Was that Hench guy for real? Or is there something more to that? Kim sure likes to be in charge. Sometimes, she needs to submit to Ron...just some times...I hope things goes well for both...

storyreader51 chapter 3 . 10/8/2007
I swear, I see this scene happening during the credits! The whole story seems to fit well enough to be an unaired epp. I was laughing through the whole story!
Kipcha chapter 3 . 5/18/2007
Alright, your story is awsome, and the ending credits ROCK! Motor Ed is so annoying though, and I have to agree with Killigan. :D
CastaS chapter 3 . 4/14/2007
great story, i enjoyed it much.
conan98002 chapter 2 . 4/14/2007
I'm guessing if ron knew what was going to happen he would have blasted the monkey and blamed it on moter dose kims car have a privacy option for "parking"

great fic
surforst chapter 3 . 4/3/2007
Well now thats justice at work there. Great ending to the story. Zeriously!