Reviews for Jealousy:Red and Green
Anonomous chapter 7 . 10/6/2007
OK, I had lost track of this story 'cause I couldn't remember the title and now I found it again. Great story. Thank-you for not blocking anonomous reveiws.

-Kat
siri-poo chapter 13 . 9/29/2007
aww poor harry. but aww everyone else is so cute. aw
speak not of me chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
go on! update! get to the dg
speak not of me chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
go on! update! get to the dg
Flipinpenname chapter 13 . 9/25/2007
good job. up date soon
molly chapter 13 . 9/25/2007
this is a really good story i think u need to slow it down a bit as seems like they have become bf and gf too quickly ok
siri-poo chapter 12 . 6/3/2007
aw that's really cute! the cuteness of the story overrides the spelling stuff, because even though at first i was thinking about that, i started getting into the story more and not caring anymore. so yay! lol, keep writing and update soon!
springawakening1894 chapter 12 . 5/12/2007
I love the chapter! I think it's kinda funny how u made the first years serve the food. Please update soon!
Pyra Sinclaire chapter 12 . 5/8/2007
I usually don't like this paring, but you make it work really well. Keep on writing, god I sound like such a dork...
R.A.B chapter 12 . 5/8/2007
Oh how sweet

but what's with Ginnie staying in Draco's room

Um I so would not trust a teenage guy

atleast not that much

oh well I geuss at least tha Slytherins aren't gonna kill her in her sleep.
Flipinpenname chapter 12 . 5/7/2007
great chapter! update soon!
Ashley chapter 4 . 5/7/2007
the last paragraph of chapter 4, I've read it before, I thought this looked familiar but I don't remember most of this, just this chapter. Nice work, could use a little editing though.
tipanyang chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
I am so busy but i will try even harder to bulk the chapters. Thanks ya'll.

love, nin
R.A.B chapter 11 . 5/4/2007
Hi agian wen u writing more

cant wait 2 read it

c ya soon
Flipinpenname chapter 11 . 5/3/2007
ten bucks says its ron, harry, or some other weasley family member. ten bucks. lol.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »