Reviews for TRAPPED
FeathersAndPie chapter 15 . 11/19/2007
Oh! Please please write a sequel! Can't wait for more...!
FeathersAndPie chapter 13 . 11/19/2007
Hey. Suspense and excitement. Woah. I think I'm gonna faint. xP

Oh. Since you wanna know, I'm 15, and I'm a girl...

Until then, ciaoz!
FeathersAndPie chapter 12 . 11/19/2007
I've read until here so far, and I really loved it! Ok fine. Love it. Hee.
FeathersAndPie chapter 2 . 11/19/2007
Dude I love your stories! So A-W-E-S-O-M-E.

Keep going!

Cheers!
Sarina chapter 15 . 10/27/2007
Hya Armani :) I read it like you suggested.

And it ROCKED! I can't believe that Sam is evil now. I was seriously not expecting that.

And I would hate to have been stuck in that house.

I loved it :D Can't wait for the sequel :)
Dean's Little Secret chapter 15 . 8/14/2007
OMG! please write a sequel
Lycaness chapter 15 . 7/20/2007
Wow, that was a great story. You're right, it was a lot like Saw 2. I felt really sorry for Audric, he seemed like such a sweet kid. I was surprised when the shapeshifter appeared out of no where. I'd love to read a sequel where they manage to beat the bad guy. But great fic, I really enjoyed it. Thanks.

Lyca x
BlueMoonDestiny chapter 15 . 7/19/2007
Again, creepy, but good, really good... I loved it, please write a sequel! :D Please, please pretty please!
MDarKspIrIt chapter 15 . 7/18/2007
OMG! WHAT!You can't leave it like that! I mean Dean figured it out... Sam can't be possessed... You gotta save him. I'd really like to read more and if you decide to write a sequel, I swear I'll cry HURRAY out loud. Anyway, think about it plzz...
Isabelle Saunders chapter 15 . 7/18/2007
Oh. My. God. Yes! You could SO write a sequel with that ending! And have them go up agaisnt the Yellow-Eyed Demon or something! Or, torment Dean and make them join forces. Mua-ha-ha-ha. Anyway, I'm happy and sad, because that's a great story, so while I'm glad I know the ending, I'm sad because it's over. This is how it will be when I'm finished Harry Potter 7, only more magnified. Well, good job!
KristyAnne07 chapter 15 . 7/17/2007
I liked it...Cept for the whole evil Sam part...Wahh. My Sam is evil...I hope you make a seguel cuz Dean just has to save him.
sweetysmart0505 chapter 15 . 7/17/2007
ok first you are totally welcome. It was a really great story and I would love to read a sequel. It would be so great.

and youw ere right it wasn't a very happy ending. first how did Dean know that that Sam he was in the car with wasn't just possessed. How did he know that he didn't just kill his brother. Anyway also when Sam was tied to the chair was he naked! lol Im am so bad. anyway good job on this whole story and I hope to read a sequel

~Candy~
NotReal401 chapter 15 . 7/17/2007
...AWESOME!
SilverStorm06 chapter 15 . 7/17/2007
... no happy ending? but.. but... *sniffle*
samantha-dean chapter 15 . 7/17/2007
that was the greatest chapter ever ...and it is not a case of maybe you will write another sequel !