Reviews for Sanctuary: ReverseRebirth
Sora Tayuya chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
Ok, so, I read this, then I thought to myself "Hey, why don't I just hear it for myself?" There is this one U-Tube vid which is practically perfect (they even showed the 'lyrics', even if they're not all quite as I heard them). I listened to that, and I think that you could totally be right about this being Riku's song.

DEMO...I got a different interpretation of it. You know those words Sora says before Sanctuary plays? When he talks about 'a far off dream...like a scattered memory...I want to line the pieces up...yours...and mine'? Well, listen to those backwards too. They support my take on it.

I watched the vid, and it was immediately implied onto me that it is not entirely Riku. I think...that it is Roxas'.

Original video that I saw was kingdom hearts sanctuary backwards by: whiteruler. The lyrics on screen aren’t exactly what I heard, so here is my interp of them:

“I need more affection than you know

Yeah I was him

Someone now, turn it down

Why?

We shall be back

I hear I was Ansem, here I was Ansem

And now you shall sleep

I need more affection than you know

(Next lyrics are from the beginning poem-thing Sora says)

Namine, sorry

I was to see you, but now it went away

Mirror, you’re right, seconds the mirror, forward and far

You were meant far off, like also the mirror, you’re right.

This screamed ROXAS at me, though I can definitely see where this could apply quite well to Riku. Those parts saying that “I was Ansem” says that. However, I think that Roxas is talking about his past with Aqua and Terra, and being inside Sora, and experiencing things with Sora, and losing himself, and then apologizing to Namine. Which brings up another point. It could actually be just Sora putting in a message here. That part at the end…that could be any of the boys apologizing to Namine.

Your take on the words was cool though. I had never even known about the hidden message before, so thank you so much!
Hiei-Riku-RubedoFAN chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
O! I like this version. Now you've made me want to go and find this out. I think its really good and if you could, could you help me out on finding a way to listen to it backwards? I see where you're coming from on this and I'm faving this!
Andromedia Aberth chapter 2 . 4/15/2007
It sounds more like she's saying 'Help me just this once' instead of 'Help me escape fun'.

It';s strange though! Maybe... Subliminal messages?
hakei chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
Wow! This is great! i never played Sanctuary backwards although I "found" a prgram that could, but they didn't play it.

And it does sound like Riku's part of the story! Fun!
OrangeSmile chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
Oh my god. How did u get the song to play backwards? Can u please tell me where I can do this! I wanna try it and then read this n c if it matches. Thats prety kol how u heard that though! I just beat the game 2day 2! Bi!
ChibiFrubaGirl chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
OMG! THANK YOU SO MUCH! I'veb been trying to find the entire lyrics of Sanctuary backwards everywhere! YOU ROCK!

I can only ever get bits and pieces. But I knew it was about Riku and I knew you had to play it backwards... But no one's ever posted the ENTIRE lyrics! I love you!

FAVS