Reviews for Torture
Fleur24 chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
There need to be more stories like this, not necessarily angsty, but the more serious side of Percy, the bond between Marguerite and Percy, and of their unwavering love for each other.

You did a marvelous job writing this. I throughly enjoyed reading this.
Vampiric Phantoms chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Absolutely amazing! I was so scared at first but so relieved once I found out it was only a dream. Beautifully written.
katyfriday chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
This is a beautiful piece of writing - I was really drawn into your telling of Percy's trip towards the guillotine. And the second part was sublime with both Marguerite and Percy's feelings for each other. Your closing line is superb, too!
SPLeaguer chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
A wonderful 'missing' chapter from one of SP novels! You capture the still clinging tension of the events of Percy's interrogation - from the lighted candle in the room at all times to the fact that Marguerite can't quite let herself believe he's really back home with her.

It's these sort of nice character driven fics that I enjoy. Percy and his League get enough adventure and thrills in the books, so it's great to get these quieter moments filled in.

Bravo, great story! Look forward to more, as always.
ordinarysmiles chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
Thankyouthankyouthankyou.

I've been suffering from a rather large lack of Pimpernel exposure for the past month and this completely made my day.

You are marvelous, your writing is marvelous, the story is marvelous (Call me weird, but I'm a sucker for good angst...), and Percy and Marguerite are, as always, marvelous!

Thank you again!