Reviews for The Legend of Zelda: Summit of Peace
Axcel chapter 32 . 5/16
Yes, Midna, because it isn't like Link's light power and light arrows prevent your mere existence and that of your powers if he chooses to use them. Oh, wait, they do! But, it isn't like you're still weaker than Zant was (you are) and less cunning, intelligent, and skilled (you are). Well, at least you aren't facing someone who routinely kills enemies vastly more dangerous than you. Oh, wait! He is!

Besides, the Triforce Pieces shouldn't even be claimable by Midna. At full power plus all Fused Shadows, Zant kicked her ass, so Power is out. She hid in Link's shadow and let him do all the work and face all the monsters, so Courage is out. She failed miserably at guiding her people and leading, so Wisdom is out.

By the way, Triforce Pieces aren't in a part of the body. Given that they appear in each new reincarnation (except Ganondorf, since he never actually dies, even in the timeline he was executed in). Therefore, the Triforce Pieces most likely attach to the soul.

I probably shouldn't be amused, but the way Link dealt with Midna after she finished her "I'm so mighty" speech was great!
Axcel chapter 34 . 5/16
It was the Triforce of Courage that was shattered. By the way, she did not help the king, so there is no reason for the other Sages to "let her go". Besides, her actions were clearly and completely to ensure the next Link and Zelda could save the world again. But, if she had the pieces, why was she stupid enough to not wish that the king's wish had never been made and that he would never make such a wish. Then the world would be as it was before he made his wish and he would be unable to wish for the flood. Then, the Sages could intervene, take the Triforce from him, and wish for a hero to save Hyrule. Then the Wind Waker Link would probably be born into their pre-flood time immediately, grow, and smite Ganon's ass.

It's just common sense.
You are wrong about the Twili. They are not demons nor are they demonic stained by sin nor are they undead or monstrous in appearance. They were turned into monsters by zant and Gannon's influence. They are descendants of the interlopers, magic wielders who were undoubtedly hylians, not gerudos. Midna is not demonic either.
Delete this story right now. Link knows courage true enough but even he would never kill mill Midna by cutting off her hands and then stabbing her. He would never hurt her at all. You need to reevaluate your perception of the characters.
Jigglywigglypuff chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
I have been extremely enlightened. Things make a lot more sense now. and ur an amazing writer; i understood everything perfectly! )
thebenjamin chapter 35 . 11/28/2008
Wow, this was a really great story. I like how you fleshed it out and made it more than just a plot,and added in a message. The writing was sophisticated, though there were the occasional awkward segments. The story was interesting and pretty easy to follow, with just the right amount of suprise and twists. It did end tragically. Anyway, amazing story.
Omote chapter 35 . 4/6/2008
Captain Deadpool chapter 35 . 7/25/2007
This work gave my mind much to feast upon, but as of yet I cannot be certain if that's a good thing.
LovelyLadyJem chapter 35 . 6/24/2007
I think your story was amazing! I truly enjoyed reading it.
Fulcon chapter 35 . 6/24/2007
Okay, you've answered every one's questions. Thank you, and this story is good. Are you going to do another like this that's like a new game, like I am? (Insert shameless plug for Tower of Darkness here.)
Lilith283 chapter 35 . 6/24/2007
I never said that Midna was evil because she took the triforce, I was asking if she was evil. What you made Link think about her made her seem evil. So I was just asking, besides I was trying to go into denial, Midna is my favorite Zelda character.
Kerezteny chapter 34 . 6/24/2007
Hrm, not a perfect ending, but would a perfect ending really be?

It was a great one though. The sudden sways from corruption to innocence...I was glad Link chose the right path. Only such sudden realisation of what ultimate power has done can keep you on your feet. Although Ilia's death is a shame. I really liked her, and was hoping for a happy ending for Link and her. Ah well, it seems no one had much of a happy ending.

I did not feel sorry for Midna. I do not feel for one such as her kind, that manipulate and seduce like a pathetic whore trying to heighten her payment. It is a disgrace, and such is improper for one of her title. Show some dignity, dear!

The epilogue was great.

The story as a whole was great.

Hrm. It is 3:35 AM. I think I will retire. Thankyou for the wonderful read.
Fulcon chapter 34 . 6/23/2007
Sad... I thought it was the TriForce of Courage that got shattered...oh well, great story! It was a pleasure to read it through to the end!
katanamaru chapter 34 . 6/22/2007
Oh man was that a tragic tale. Nearly brought me to tears. But that was one of the best written tales I've read. And the way you linked the TP to WW was quite impressive. Good job on a very well done story.
Peanuckle chapter 34 . 6/22/2007
Such a depressing ending. Alot of people die or lose someone important to them, then the whole situation is basically reset to what it was before. If I were Link I'd sail to some far off island and drink my life away.