Reviews for A Phantom Spider
DannyPhantom619 chapter 47 . 2/8/2014
I would really like this story if Danny and Ember start falling for each pairings are awesome.
BlackRoseFire chapter 47 . 12/21/2010
Awesome story. I really liked the revelation Valerie got about the the first suit's destruction. I can't eait until the next chapter.
Biisaiyowaq chapter 47 . 4/2/2010
Keep going! And please, UPDATE SOON! You're story is probably the best I've read so far!

~Biia
Biisaiyowaq chapter 36 . 4/1/2010
Yes! Go anti-chocolate Mr. Lancer!

~Biia
BlackRoseFire chapter 46 . 6/30/2009
Awesome story. I loved the the way Venom is addicted to ectoplasmic fudge. I can't wait to the next chapter
serin2 chapter 3 . 5/30/2009
the 'p' '/p' thing needs to stop. the site programs that for you, and you forgot the brackets in the event that you DID need them.

go more into describing what things look like, and what people specifically do. like hand gestures, directional movment and such.

ja ne,
Keltic Cat chapter 46 . 2/16/2009
Oh! This is really good! Great job and I can't wait to see how this goes!
TheRavenQuoth chapter 46 . 1/8/2009
wow. that was awesome i can't wait to see more.
A Shadow at Twilight chapter 46 . 1/4/2009
Yay you finally updated! Lol, anyway I was suprised how short it was compared to other chapters of yours. Are you trying to cut down? Again, great job and keep it up.
Piper Julian chapter 46 . 1/2/2009
Amazing :D! Can't wait for more again! Can't wait to read some more about Danny though xD!

(This is HikaruOfDreams by the way :)!)
SpartanCommander chapter 46 . 1/2/2009
Glad to see that your updating again. Sorry for not replying for a while. I had no idea what to reply about for a while.

right now things are very interesting. It wouldn't supprise me if Vlad unleashes a monster of a ghost on the city. Like a massive tenticul beast that creates a situation similar to Undergrowth's.

If only Vlad was himself he could have sent his forces to infultrate the city. Eventually the city's defenses are going to fall appart with the constant fighting and the ever escalating ghost attacks so eventually Danny is going to half to consider if their is anything else he should do.

I can't wait for the next chapter.
lynn138 chapter 46 . 1/1/2009
Uh oh...valerie's about to stick her nose somewhere it should've been a long time ago. XD Finally. Anyways, sorry I haven't reveiwed in awhile. But great job! Keep it up!
Marcus S. Lazarus chapter 45 . 11/22/2008
Interesting concept, I have to admit; good job on that front.

True, continuity-wise it’s a mess where Marvel continuity is concerned- you seem to have completely made up your own version of the Marvel universe based on some of the bits you liked from various continuities; couldn’t you have just based it on a specific version and left it at that?-, and your sentences sometimes have the characters saying in ten words what they could probably say in four, but the idea of Mysterio as a ghost was certainly intriguing, and it was actually kind of interesting seeing how the various Marvel heroes cope with a sudden ghost invasion…

Keep up the good work!
TweenisodeOrange chapter 8 . 9/12/2008
Great, this isn't too bad. but Why are you including Mrs. Fowl from Jimmy Neutron? out of curriosity.
Chachi-chama chapter 45 . 8/23/2008
I just found your story just a few days ago. It's one of the best ones I've read! I can't wait for the next chapter!