Reviews for Mystic Knights Continued
AbbyF809 chapter 4 . 4/3/2008
please,please, please write some more chapters! I reaaly like your story! I want to know what will happen:)

greets

Katja
Spazzy chapter 4 . 4/5/2007
I'm not a big fan of this story. All the characters, even Maeve, Cathbad, and the King, seem like catty sarcastic teenagers. I don't see much of The Mystic Knights in this story.
Spazzy chapter 2 . 4/4/2007
Honestly, it could be better. I don't like that in the story the dialogue is written in modern 'young people's' English. It really doesn't give it the feel of the show or the characters.

I think you need to portray the characters and their very different personalities and connect it in some way to Mystic Knights or else its just a story about some people with the same names as a certain show or story. Fanfiction isn't easy, but just keep it up!
SweetSas chapter 4 . 2/3/2007
OMG OMG! She's going to bewitch her isn't she? Update asap please, I love it!

Sweetsas
SweetSas chapter 3 . 2/3/2007
Oh my god, this is so cool! You really write the characters well! I love it!

Love, SS
SweetSas chapter 2 . 2/3/2007
I like this a lot, great start and I love it that you mention Rohan's feelings for Deirdre, please continue with that :) I love it. And don't let little reviews encourage you, you'll see that sometimes it takes a while before people notice you stories :)

Love, Sweetsas
Disco-Freak chapter 2 . 1/26/2007
okay, so i really hope you guys like it. i never know how my fanfics turn out, and this is the first one that isn't jsut going to be comedy. i also don't really know how to write without script format, so i hope i'm doing okay. well, wish me luck, and i hope you guys like it!