Reviews for To Be A Friend
Twilight is my brand of heroin chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
Wow that was really good! It was well-written and really in character. Great job!
lolgirl607 chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
OMV! just, w-o-w. that was so god! ok, i say that a lot, but its true!

i love this passage: "Love is not black and white. It is completely gray, it comes and goes, it strengthens and weakens. The stories we normally read were black and white, girl loves guy, guy loves girl.

If only it were that simple for Bella."

WAH! WHY CAN'T I COME UP WITH STORIES LIKE THAT?

Thank you SO much for writing this and, basically, making my day! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE write more! you're a really good writer!
PleaseDeleteAccount1 chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
Aw. Incredibly sad, but I liked reading this.
Jasper's Gurl chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
i think this is a very good interpretation on how angela must have felt. it made me want to cry.
Dreams Shape the World chapter 1 . 9/23/2007

Still, that was really good. Angela is so awesome!
New chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
best story ever -sob- realy realy good
Cocobeans chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
That was absolutely amazing. Really, it's so awesome, and I think it would be cool if you went on with it. I would love to see where this could go. Great story!
TheSecondofTwo chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
I wonder how many clues I can give you as to who this is. I wonder how long it will take you to figure it out. Perhaps I should start actually reviewing the story now...

Great. It makes me wish I could be inspired to write, so I could write something like that. Really, it's an amazing piece of work, and I don't even know who the characters are. Yes, I'm reading this from an outsider's point of view. And it's great.

"Love is not black and white. It is completely gray, it comes and goes, is strengthens and weakens." I swear, this is true beyond words. This is the best passage in the whole story.

If you could continue it in a more drawn out, multi-part story, that would be interesting, to say the least. It felt as though it was rushed a bit, and some of the scenes felt as though they might as well have been combined, even though you're following a set timeline.

It was a great read. I'll have to read it again, then go figure out what's actually going on, then read it again once more.

There's talent in this work. Don't quit, it helps to keep one sane.
Adieu l'apathie chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
I always kinda like to hear what Bella acts/looks like through other characters' eyes.

A job well done my dear author!

*_*
ae1992 chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
This story is seriously...brilliant.

You should write about what Angela says when Bella comes back to school happier. That'd be great:)
cryptic-yet-simple chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
Oh my god. Poor Bella. I'd love to hear about Bella's comeback to humanity through Angela's POV. This is great.
Warui-Usagi chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
Wow. That was brilliant. You should continue this when you get a chance. I think you've portrayed Angela beautifully in this piece. Wonderful job!
nopenopenopenopenope chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
Aww. The lemonade cap!

I think this story is REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY GOOD ;

Maybe you could continue it somehow? *hopeful*
Junaberry chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
This was... good. Are you going to continue to write New Moon in Angela's POV?
Yttan chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
Loved it

Poor Bella... you have given me a new appreciation for Angela! I quite liked her to begin with, but... I think you added at bit of a spark! Good job!