Reviews for To Be A Friend
lizziemcclure chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
That was a really great one shot. I liked it.
L.C.Candle chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
Ello Miss Makiie! -bows- General Don Kiwi demanded for me to read this and I did.

Suppose I'll have to keep an eye on you Miss! Didn't know you had so much talent with a pen!

-L.
vampirenvy9 chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
That was so good. *applauds*
HPChasDragon chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
I really like this story. I've kind of wondered what other people thought had happened or what they thought about Bella. I like that Angela cares so much, because she seemed to be the only one (besides Mike, of course) that cared when Bella came back. Keep writing! I want to read more!
Moriko-Demon chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
The cap scene made me cry. I understood the moment she picked up the bottle cap.

:[

Very sad story, but it's very good. It really explains how desperate she feels.
SwankyJanks chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
oh my gosh! that was so good! i loved it :3
Page Not Found chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
I love your fanfics! Everyone is in character, the mechanics and grammar are perfect, and the plot and story are always great. This fanfic is great, and I hope you do more.
GoodyGoody23 chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
I think this is a really good story. Would be great if you decided to continue and make it a story. I've heard ones about Charlie, Edward, almost everyone else during Bella's catatonic period, but never Angela and how it would effect her. Nice to read. So, high praise, continuing would be great, but that's just my opinion. I loved it. You are a terrific writer.
Panda Slippers chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
Amamazing! I loved the new point of view - very original, and very well done. :
Kaitipoola chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
Interesting perspective, good job.
25 | « Prev Page 1 2