Reviews for Sansaku Shinigami
Aurora Wesker - Dark Fox Lord chapter 1 . 3/14
Your lights will be put out if I ever meet you, filthy Kishimoto lover.
JelloJelo chapter 11 . 2/3
Really want an update ㅠㅅ ㅠ but since it hasn't been update since 2007 Imma asume you won't update this and when u will I'll probably forget this story
(′) —

('•.). (•.')
(•.') ('.•)
(.•') ('•.)
('•.) ('.•) cookie jar
dude slight mistake there are only 4 9s in a deck I counted five at the last paragraph
yuzukikuran476 chapter 3 . 6/14/2014
Naruto has bloodline :)
yuzukikuran476 chapter 2 . 6/14/2014
poor Naruto and I HOPE HE KILLS THOSE ANBU :)
yuzukikuran476 chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
poor Naruto and please let this be Naruto and Hinata and please let Kyuubi and kakashi and Iruka and third Hokage be good to Naruto
4 Please don't kill Third Hokage and Itachi
5 PLEASE LET THIS STORY REACH 100 CHAPTERS AND IAM GOING TO REVIEW EVERY CHAPTERS AND PLEASE UPDATE SOON :D
Guest chapter 3 . 4/18/2014
The comma marks are called " tomoe ", writer-san.;-)
Guest chapter 2 . 3/8/2014
It never even OCCURRED to them that it was possible that Naruto was kidnapped? Or murdered? Or beaten up and thrown out?. . .

They automatically assume he's a missing nin. . . Talk about looking UNDERNEATH the UNDERNEATH. . .
Evilcuttlefish chapter 6 . 10/22/2013
Actually nii and nee is for older brother and older sister okaa is for mother and otou is for father, since I'm taking Japanese I thought I would say.
Queen of Spades England chapter 11 . 7/8/2013
Continue soon pretty please
Agato - The Hadou Inari chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
You suck at writing, BIG time.
Guest chapter 6 . 4/7/2013
it's tou-san the japanese term for father and nii- kun is big brother.
kintogi no ryu chapter 6 . 3/25/2013
It is really good.
Phoenix185 chapter 2 . 2/25/2013
? why do people put arashi instead of minato?
Yggdrasil299 chapter 6 . 1/7/2013
Just so you know but the japanese term for father is otou-san and nii-kun stands for older brother. Your fic is awesome. I hope I helped you with that :)
See ya