Reviews for Pen Pals
May Alice Page chapter 4 . 2/18/2013
Jake seems like more of a jerk than in the movie :/ But I do want to see how Bianca would react if she found out he was hitting on her XD.
The Mouse Avenger chapter 4 . 8/22/2009
Man, I am LOVING this story! _ I can't wait for an update! :D
supersmarah chapter 4 . 5/25/2009
coolness

cody should ask randoms on the street which way to red rooster lol

keep writeing
disneyqueen chapter 4 . 2/25/2007
Hey

This is so great. Please update soon. I love both movies and I love Cody and Penny. great job. keep it up.

Disneyqueen
Writing4ever4God chapter 4 . 2/24/2007
Heytehre! Lauren here. I hope you're doign well. i Jsut read your REscuers story. It was great! I can't wait for more! I LOVE Penny. The Rescuers is one of my favorite movies. I didn't much care for the sequel though. But I LOVED the first one.

I can't wait to read more of your story! IT's wonderful!

Lauren
Fandom Jumper chapter 4 . 2/24/2007
GAH!

That was far too short! Please make the next chapter longer!
merigirl chapter 4 . 2/24/2007
Jake sure is! I can't WAIT until Bianca finds out what he's doing!

Say, did you get any of my letters? What did you think of what I sent you?

Can you write back?
merigirl chapter 3 . 2/22/2007
Oh..Bianca is gonna SLAP HIS FACE OFF when she discovers what he's doing!

I take it he WASN'T at the wedding? Oh, he is gonna be a dead mouse! I can't wait to see him crucified!
Fandom Jumper chapter 3 . 2/22/2007
Oh my. Jake is hitting on Bianca ACK! *dies*

Anyway, great chapter, update soon!
Bekahbee chapter 2 . 2/21/2007
Cool...I really like the premise. I loved the movies as a kid and I'm really glad someone decided to remember them. I can't wait for everyone to meet up! _
merigirl chapter 2 . 2/12/2007
WOW! I thought Jake bowed out gracefully at the end of Rescuers Down Under. Man, I am begining to HATE him at the end of this chapter!

He DOES know they're married, right? He would stoop so low as to want to put the moves on a married woman? That's low!

PLEASE don't break up Bernard and Bianca! They're one of the best Disny couples!
loonytunecrazy chapter 2 . 2/5/2007
Great second chapter like how you setting it
Fandom Jumper chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
YAY!

You've got to update, I'm totally hooked on this story! *adds to alerts*
merigirl chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
Thsi is a sweet and cute story so far. I'm a HUGE Rescuers fan and I like how this sounds so far. I hope you can review my story, 'A Christmas Blessing' even though Christmas is over.

I like this fic!