Reviews for Discovery
E. Clay chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
::Wipes sweat from brow:: Man, you had me worried there for a moment. I thought I was getting into a really angsty piece, thank goodness it didn't go in that direction and instead went into the direction of awesome. This story rocked. I loved it. You had Sam and Dean's banter down to par. Thanks for posting.
lime juice chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
That was great! I mean it I was on the floor laughing and people were giving me weird looks. Keep up the great job.
noname32 chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
That is funny, good job.
04238 chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
'“Yeah well I did, the ones with Snoopy on them were especially scary to me…now every time I look at you I’m going to be thinking to myself, ‘Now I wonder if Snoopy is under there somewhere…?’”' Ah... scary

Heh. Loved it.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
Ha ha ha ha. That's just funny. Catch ya on the flip side.
angel679 chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
Sam gave Dean the international salute so typical of our boys. Funny story and so something Dean would do if he ever found said items in Sammy's possession.
dragninja chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
rofl! great, very funny. although i can't see sammy wearing Snoopy- LOL!- i can so see dean bugging him about it. this was great, very nice.

;)
Adara-chan67 chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
LMAO! Oh, my God, I thought you were serious! You know, about the whole relationship-change thing in the summary! I thought something really bad was gonna happen!

...That was great...you are evile...

*collapses*
irismay42 chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
Kind of a good job there was no Leanne Rimes or Jessica Simpson in there methinks...

Hilarious - I love the idea of SAM listening to Thriller - but DEAN? A stroke of genius!