Reviews for Times Are Changing
Linzerj chapter 6 . 6/28/2011
Aww, poor Puck...I wanna give him a big hug after reading this chapter.

By the way, this is awesome so far. I'm loving it - awesome job!
FoxInBox aka FIB chapter 10 . 8/12/2010
Oh. My. Gosh. This story is utterly fantastic! I'm real sorry I didn't review before this, but I was too anxious to go to the next chapter. I finished the whole thing in one night. :) Please, please, please, please, PLEASE say there's going to be a sequal!

Until next time!

~FIB~
Blackdex chapter 10 . 12/26/2009
Please continue. ciao
Deritine chapter 10 . 5/21/2009
Wow. Evil ending.

I want to know what happens next. /pout /whine. hehe. I;m also saddened that Puck has short hair now. Long hair is way sexier. I don't know what else to say beyond great job and hope you come back at some point and write more.
Deritine chapter 9 . 5/21/2009
Well, that was quite a bit of monologuing. Someone has not read the Evil Overlord Career Guide. lol.

And didn't the gargoyles help them before at the harbor? So why now are they all 'wth are you?'

Good cross, though, I'm enjoying it a lot.
Opacus chapter 10 . 8/29/2008
I can only sum up this story in three simple words... You frickin' rock. I ADORE your story here about Puck and Alex. The dichotomy of bonds was wonderfully played out too, very interesting read. Five stars, totally, hell ten if I could give them too you. Settle for five stars and a brownie?
RogueFanKC chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
Wow...just wow.

I've been meaning to reply to this for ages, but now I have to say this: you did a wonderful and fantastic job of crossing over two of my favorite fandoms: X-Men Evolution and Gargoyles, and my God, you did the most spectacular job of not only keeping everyone in character but you made this gel and mesh so that it felt natural! Excellent work!

I loved how Halycon knew Charles Xavier and you did a good job at protraying the realistic problems of running the school and how being a hero is rather costly. Renard's gift couldn't have come at a better time, but I'm glad that the main thing is pushing that Alex understands the world of mutants in order to broaden his experiences and not depend on just magic. Well done, and I'm not surprised that he could fit with the mutant kids.

I felt so sorry for Puck, and you highlighted a good point about how orders being worded differently can cause such ahvoc and conflict. And Thailog being the mastermind behind trying to get Alex to be isolated so that he could kill him was wonderfully written (I never guessed him at first, but you are right that he could be considered Xanatos' first "son"). And Fox wanting to take back her father's money via a deal with Demona (while still making sure the Institute was funded) was clever and true to character. Fox hates to lose what's hers, but she won't screw over people since she's a bit reformed after marrying Xanatos and having Alex. I liked that, I really did, even though you pointed out that Xanatos isn't one to be fully trusted.

I do wish that the Gargoyles and the X-Men were able to spend more time together, but perhaps next time in another story, but you did well in bringing the two groups in that first step of understanding each other (Charles, you house a bunch of destructive mutant teenagers; don't judge Goliath and his clan for doing the same just this once and for good reason).

I loved, ABSOLUTELY LOVED, when Angel mentioned the "urban myths" of the Teenage Ninja Turtles and Spider Man. Future hints at crossovers, perhaps? And Wanda getting along with Alex truly made sense, and I'm glad that you brought the Brotherhood in this (after fighting Apocalypse, they should be good allies).

You did a wonderful crossover and for that, I applaud you, especially since this is your first story. Can't wait to read more from you, but you earned a reprive for this wonderful fic!

Take care and let this saga continue hopefully!
Sheridan chapter 10 . 4/8/2007
Wow...

I just read the whole story- now it's 4.15 am and I'm dead tired, my headache is killing me but DAMN if this wasn't worth it.

It's been some time that I watched the cartoon (in germany it used to be aired about ten years ago) and I couldn't watch it very often. Just today I tought 'let's see if there are some nice fanfictions out there'. And then I found this pearl of a story and I'm extremely happy now.

I'm ranting...

Anyways I really hope you may write a sequel. Please please please.
Kitsune-Kurama-Rose chapter 2 . 3/8/2007
I love it. It keeps getting better and better. You've taken two of my favorite cartoons and combined them.
Kitsune-Kurama-Rose chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
I love this. It truly pulls one in and makes one want to read mroe.
DrLyzerg chapter 10 . 3/8/2007
:clap: Lovely story!
The Gandhara chapter 10 . 3/7/2007
Thailog's plan was one of the most original and cunning plots I've read in fanfiction in a long while.
anon chapter 10 . 2/27/2007
Awesome! Sequel and some Alex and Wanda action would be cool.
anon chapter 8 . 2/25/2007
I love the Xanatoses (sp) and we need more Alex fics. Thank you for this one.
Zanathefallen chapter 7 . 2/23/2007
This is absolutely fantastic. Instant favorite. Keep up the good work!