Reviews for Bets
ccase13 chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
I've been enjoying all your stories but I especially like this one even with the somber ending. The last part of season 6's souless Sam storyline I could actually see Dean starting to think about taking those last two bets.

I found you from seeing you mentioned as a beta for TruSan's stories.

I was a late convert to TNT network's season 1 thru 5 highlights last fall to kickoff the 6th season opener. I was so hooked I HAD to watch the entire seasons 1 to 5 on netflicks rentals and then bought second hand DVD sets.

I also liked when JOhn met Bobby a lot too. I am usually just a lurker but I wanted to add you to my favorites and author alert so that if your muse starts you writing again I will find the story immediately. Thanks for writing for us.
Emi-Ly Sway chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Loved it. Really totally loved it
Tati Skywalker chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
Uau. That was...Depressing. Not in a bad way, though. More like I-was-expecting-a-cute-story-which-ended-up-beeing-very-very-sad kinda way.

Either way, it was a really great story, extremely well written, and way way sadder than I'd ever expect it to be.

Best,
TheKritty chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
Aw my god *sobs* I don't want to think about Dean killing Sam,especially not when 5x22 is coming closer and closer...*sighs*

But DUDE I loved this little story! It was heartwarming and heartbreaking and angsty and there was brotherly love and banter and you characterised and captured them pretty well!

Tragic and heartbreaking but like I said: also heartwarming and it got to me - so I enjoyed reading it!

Greetings from Germany,

Kritty
alyssaaa chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
Okay. Depressive. Where are the happy brothers dancing in the flowers and winning against the evil?

PS: You write really good.
mssammydean chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
[ Sammy died. Never thought Dean would do that *pout*
tanpopo no hana chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
That was a little disturbing. But fics that disturb me have generally done something right 'cause they stick with me. Can't believe Dean actually pulled the trigger though. *sob*
JenBurch chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
Okay, that's just not fair! You can't end it like that, that's mean! hehehe

I loved the concept - just like the scouts one, with each little story being a bet about something different. I liked how you aged them, how you got them up to Sam going to Stanford and everything that entailed. You have some great ideas, and nothing seems to scare you! I couldn't write weechesters for ages, and you've managed it beautifully since the beginning - and killed them how many times? Normally I dont read fics where the boys die, but I hadn't expected it from these and I've ended up loving the story by the time they died and not being able to hate the story after that! lol So I live with the ending and just applaud the brilliance that you have managed to pour into each and every one of your stories!

I've never really written a rave review before, never been able to get the right amount of enthusiasm, but I'm getting HEAPS of practice on your stories! lol They're all supposed to be raves :)
adriana chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
whoa.
Jessica-loves-SN chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
Loved it.

Absolutely loved it.
freaker chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
so sad. great story though.
irishgirl9 chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
Great story! The ending was so sad!
NovemberSGA chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
Well written - but I just don't like gloom and doom aka character death (when it's one of the boys).
aithreachas chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
This was exceptional...truly exceptional. My heart hurts. I read your first and most tragic fic last. Now what do I do? Guess I will wait for whatever you come up with next. I don't write, but I know good writing and yours is good...very, very good. Thank you.
Poaetpainter chapter 1 . 1/27/2007