Reviews for The Realization of Perfection
Mischief Tea chapter 4 . 5/6
Honestly gonna say I don't think I'll ever see Franziska quite the same again.
This story reads like a poem and it is beautiful.

Thanks for pouring in the time and effort it took to share it with all of us.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/4/2015
This fic is absolute gold. It was beautifully written, and so fluid and descriptive that I could truly imagine it happening. You gave such life to the characters, especially regarding Franzisca, who is so in-character it hurts: I don't know how you did it, but you made Franzisca one of the most poignant characters, and her journey one of the most significant in only four amazing chapters! Absolutely worth the time, and I definitely plan to be reading it again. :)
molten2metal chapter 4 . 1/31/2013
That was a good read! Well worth my time!
finding chapter 4 . 4/8/2009
I'm so glad I decided to read this after all. Really, I'm ashamed to admit, I've never really given a second thought to the differing backstories of the characters of Capcom as I wove through each case, caring only for that final verdict. They were to me, at one point, only pixels on a flashing screen.

But your story made them so much more. Franziska, Miles, even Adrian, in a way. They came to life before me as I read on, human beings that I could see, I could touch, I could envision. It was beautiful. Heartbreakingly so.

Now I can see Franziska and Miles in an entirely new light, and I thank you solely for that. Franziska has grown and matured so much, and the Franziska we see now is laced with imperfection and human emotions. Yet she has never been this perfect. Thank you for this perfect - for the lack of a better word - story. The Realization of Perfection, indeed.
WritingOnTheStars chapter 4 . 1/10/2009
This was a beautiful look into Franziska's character. You've captured her wonderfully, and filled in the gaps of her story with ease. It was a joy to read this piece, and for writing it, I thank you.
James Birdsong chapter 4 . 1/5/2009
*applauds the four chapters* _
pepperjinks chapter 4 . 8/10/2008
Absolutely breathtaking.
pepperjinks chapter 3 . 8/10/2008
Okay, I cried.
pepperjinks chapter 2 . 8/10/2008
Takes your breath away. Excellent characterization! You're really great at this; there are no words to describe it. Honestly. Chapter three at 1:24 AM...well, okay, why not?
pepperjinks chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
This was really striking to read, and I'm only done with chapter one. I hope you don't make me cry, that'd be a bit embarrassing, eh? Very nice.
Interstate 405 chapter 4 . 4/24/2008
That was amazing. You wrote it so beautifully, and you've the strongest voice for Franziska that I've ever had the fortune of reading.

I..really enjoyed this, there's simply no other way to say it. I wish I could tell you how I felt while reading it but..it's just a lot to put in words, hah.

Anyways, thank you so much for sharing this, I definitely think I'll be coming back to read this more than once.
Aevitas chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
I registered an account just so I could submit a review for this story. Miles and Franziska are my favorite characters in Phoenix Wright, and I'm so glad that you so accurately portrayed their personalities (in my mind) that reflected their struggles and accomplishments throughout the storyline. Reading stories like this make me love them even more. Thanks for the enjoyable read! )
quid pro quo chapter 4 . 12/30/2007
I love this story very much. Your wonderful descriptions brings so much colour/life to the story. This fanfic made me like Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney so much more. And the character, Franziska of course.

I wish the story wasn't so short... Great job anyway! DD
CantFaketheFunk chapter 4 . 12/18/2007
I'm still struck by how simply perfect this is. You've contributed immensely to my headcanon!Franziska, and these absolutely sublime quartet of chapters just... augh. Sums everything up. And the symbolism is great and the characters are all perfectly voiced (especially Franzy) and it's just... so damn good. Especially upon rereading it and taking it in as a whole~
TheLurkingReviewer chapter 4 . 8/25/2007
That... was beautiful. Most of the users who reviewed this fic came up with accurate discriptions of the fic's awesomeness. Pointing out all the things you did well. I simply can't describe it. I'm merely a worshipper, gazing upon such a glistening jewel, and stunned into silence. 1 word- perfection. There comes a time in a fanfiction reviewer's life where you feel... inadequate. To me, that time is now. There's nothing I can say. The beautiful symbolism, metaphors, and glimses of the true Franziska von Karma carefully lurking thoroughout the fic. Truly, at first I didn't understand the fic, and was not impressed. Then I moved on to the second chapter, and was stunned into silence. The four chapters flow flawlessly, and could have been combined into one narrative. The characters were perfectly in-character. The discriptions were perfectly detailed, yet they flowed so well with the the story so perfectly, they weren't distracting. I keep wracking my brain for some flaw to grasp on to, some bad quality that could effect the perfection, but there are none.

All I can say is this; This is the best fanfic I've ever read. Thanks so much for making it.