Reviews for Taking Care of Myself
Me chapter 12 . 11/21
Very sad it stopped. Freaking aweome!
Me chapter 1 . 11/21
Very cool start. I'm wondering about consequences when Dumbles finds out. And Sirius of course.
mckertis chapter 7 . 11/17
It's funny, even in fics where Dumblefuck ISNT an evil old scumbag - he STILL gets NO punishment for his decisions and actions. NONE. How about some monetary recompense, you old fuck ? Maybe a loyalty oath or a truthfulness vow ? And return that cloak you stole, like right fucking now !
Lucinda Silver chapter 6 . 11/6
I like this story, but I just felt that Remus and Sirius is a bit too trusting, that just after a little proof, they immediately trust James. Also, I notice some spelling mistakes, like some of the wizarding term for Tonks's special ability, you could check the terms if you felt unsure for a moment, it never hurt to check. Even as a Potter fan, I do that to check.

Keep your writing up! I'm still reading today and I intend to finish!
prisci chapter 12 . 10/26
hola saludos ,PORFA continua la historia , no nos dejes en suspenso por saber que sucede ...
misteryman526 chapter 3 . 10/11
A nice, fluffy story, but the spelling and grammar errors are pretty bad. For example, the word Messrs is actual the PLURAL of Mister. So when you wrote Messers Moony, it should have just been Mr. Moony, since there was only one person being addressed. If Harry (James) was writing to both Remus and Sirius, he could have written 'Dear Messrs. Moony and Padfoot'
Jessica chapter 12 . 8/22
Please please please update!
You have no idea how I love these kinds of stories!
Harry raises himself is not a common theme, do you know any other Harry raises himself stories?
If so I'd love to know.
I have this on my list to check everyday.
It's been years since you updated, but I won't give up hope!
Tazthedevilman chapter 12 . 4/16
Dang good story, don't suppose you'll come back and update this sucker? Ah well tis a sad fate of mine to get into another of the (100,000) stories I've read only to be frustrated at no completion. Hope all is well in your world.
Audrey aka Tazthedevilman
MarilynT chapter 12 . 4/15
well i just found your story. Very good and I really enjoyed it. Ihope you plan to update? it has been a while...
rekrula chapter 7 . 3/12
Really cute story! Thanks for sharing!
swayrabbit chapter 12 . 12/9/2015
Wish you would continue this it's one of my favorite by far
Heritence chapter 1 . 11/10/2015
What do you mean go figure? You realize that it is America that changed it right? And as such it should 'go figure' that in America it is different. (Sorry about the rant I just hate it when someone is blamed for something they didn't do.)
Chuni Luni chapter 12 . 8/6/2015
whooo boy that guys evil!

Please update when you can!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/18/2014
Hell yeah this is amazing email me at and mention this fanfiction please ok
Guest chapter 4 . 10/17/2014
This story is very crazy but in a good way