Reviews for Twas the Night Before Christmas in Stars Hollow
Aw... Very good!
noddingheadgirl chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
:) aww very sweet.
Cinny72 chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
Wow, what a lovely story! You got Luke down so well, and it was too funny that of all people, Taylor and Kirk helped him sort out his feelings. I love that they helped him realize just how important he is to not only Stars Hollow, but the Gilmore girls themselves - and that though he's partly to blame for what happened between him and Lorelai, there's always a chance to make amends. Awesome job!
Xmaschild chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
This was beautiful. Thank you for writing.
Lukeistheone chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
I really loved this fic. that's one future we don't want for luke or lorelai, to be old and alone and miserable.. Love your ending. Time heals all. you should continue or start a series. great job. will look out for more of your stuff :)
Javamaniac chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
That was good, really good. I want you to continue, but I can see this was a good place to stop. Excellent. I had tears in my eyes at parts. :/
vaso.caskett chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
This was a GREAT fic! I liked it very very much!
Anon chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
Lovely story but where is the kiss?
rosie4299 chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
Luke is a cog! Luke is a cog!

I heart Luke the Cog.

This story rocks. And it's most definately a Christmas Miracle, Miss Chris Fan. I know how much you liked Chris, so I appreciate so much how this came out. It's great.

Can I just say, Taylor rules? He's so funny, and you captured the very essence of the Luke/Taylor relationship, that it made me think, this could so happen on the show. Even though we all know it never will, because God forbid they do something awesome like this.

I love how you made Luke realize that he was more important than he thought, to the town, but especially to Lorelai. Because we all know, that no matter what goes down, they will always be entwined. Heck, Chris knows it. He can't deal, but he knows it. And now, because of your fic, Luke knows it too.

And Kirk. Oh, man. Oh, man. Kirk, as a shadowy boney figure from the future ruled. I loved every moment, because I just knew it was him, even before it was revealed. And him being afraid that the Stars Hollow Christmas Eve Revelations committee was going to take his cloak away for speaking was so classic. If this ever happened, (you know, if hell froze over and they decided to do something really cool) I can so see Taylor stripping Kirk of his ghostly duties over it.

And the end, when Luke is slightly warm towards Taylor, on his way off to Lorelai's, that's my favorite part. I love the open ending, how we're left with the hope that someday soon, maybe, we'll get what we want, and it'll all work out the way that it should be.

All in all, awesome. Just fabulous. A great first fic for BAF, and well worth all the wait!
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
Awesome job. Catch ya on the flip side.
ggpassion chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
Aw, I loved it! I loved that you picked Taylor to be the ghosts and Kirk to be the grim reaper. Excellent choice. It made it so funny. The writing was beautiful. It was great that the grim reaper aka Kirk showed Luke what his and Lorelai's life would be like if they didn't have eachother. Great job!
Spreeaholic1 chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
aww. this was amazing. so good. i loved it!