Reviews for The General
Wolf'sVine chapter 38 . 4/7
I'm pretty sure this is the most amazing, mystifying and utterly addicting Inuyasha and Sesshomaru fic I've ever read! My favorite character is Sesshomaru and I hafta say that you've written him mostly spot-on in my opinion! I love his composure even when everyone else is treating him like dirty gum they stepped on, his brilliance and his unflinching self-awareness! And, the way you've written Inuyasha's formidable, stubborn willfulness while throwing in a whole bunch of vulnerability and uncertainty! I like how complex and magnetic this fic is and how Inuyasha is slowly coming to believe in Sesshomaru even when he's struggling with his doubts. I like how terrified he is of Sesshomaru, though he's trying to cover it up with bravado, cuz Sesshomaru has been a terrifying jerk that's beat him down all his life and was the major 'guardian' and influence in his life! And, I really like that Sesshomaru is showing chinks in his armor and that he's reaching out to Inuyasha while handling his own chaotic feelings! But, I think my favorite parts where when they were slowly becoming warmly brotherly... almost. I know it's been years since you last updated and, as much as I want to pester you, I'm not entirely sure that you'll even read this review! Or that you even write anymore! So, instead I'll say that I entirely adore this fic and would like to read more if at all possible. Huh, guess I did sorta pester you. Sorry.
WhiteFang001 chapter 38 . 3/31
I would absolutely love to see the rest of this. What there is so far is amazing without a doubt - figuring out how it ends would be magnificent. I very much appreciate your work :) Thanks for sharing!
Aha! I thought so! Now, for my next guess, I guess Inuyasha's blood is healing Kouga because of the lingering effects of Tensaiga.
sunshineisdelicious chapter 38 . 2/26
This story is awesome! I'm crying, smiling, on the edge of my seat-such a great plot! Really well-written, too. Great job!
Wfest chapter 38 . 2/5
Omg! This is one of the best stories I've ever read! Who cares about the hunt for the jewel anymore? This story stands on its own. Please continue!
Mideila chapter 38 . 1/17
Well, basically, I know that the brothers will be good, because in the chapter 30 clearly gave to understand that 500 years later Inuyasha, Sesshoumaru and perhaps many other demons live in the modern world and seem to disguise their extravagant appearance with the help of some magic.
I understand that many years later the brothers finally let go of his past and started to behave as normal brothers.
But I hope you still come back and one day you'll finish this interesting story. _
HipsterL chapter 38 . 12/28/2016
;-; i guess it was never finished. very good read, though. quite the page turner!
Phantasmal Abduction chapter 37 . 11/29/2016
I love this story so much.
Even though it's not finished I'll read and reread it because it's freaking fantastic. It makes me uncomfortable to read because the characters ring so true even if OOC.
J'adore.
Victoria Constance Mustache Keyser chapter 38 . 11/23/2016
Are you still working on this? I really enjoy reading it and I never want it to end or be unfinished. Your writing makes me want to know what happens. ️
kongosoha chapter 1 . 6/23/2016
I don't think you'll ever see my review, but I wanted you to know I *love* your story. You're one of the few authors who made Inuyasha's animal side believable to me; it felt like canon the whole time I was reading it (btw I've read it all three times).
You have something beautiful here, and if you ever decide to finish it, I will read it in an eyebat. Thank you!
Kat chapter 1 . 4/27/2016
I am not sure you are still writing but I really wish this story would complete. This is my 4th times re-reading from top to bottom for this fic and I still wish there are more from this to read. If you are still active, please update soon.
IllyanaStones chapter 35 . 12/29/2015
I don't know if you're still active, but I really hope you are. I can't get this story out of my mind! Please please please please please please please give us readers the ending!
kagomeLove2 chapter 35 . 10/18/2015
Read the story again like it but you left load of questions without answers which got me frustrated. Why did Touga not mark the woman he did to have his heir with? Why even raise Sessh as the Heir if he knew that since he did not mark his mother them due to their tradition Sessh would not be the heir? Why suddenly everybody love Inuyash the Hanyou? You did say that the story take place sometime in the manga/anime so not AU. I mean all the demons have not a single problem with Hanyou only Sessh and the elders. I do find Sessh reaction to his soldiers too nice. If it is the same Seshh as in the manga/ anime, he would have cut some head off by now surely but no he is just standing there been screamed at by his subordinate. Bokuseinou is as guilty as Sehh and Touga as it seems that he did nothing to protect Inuyasha, or even advice Sehh I mean he can reach Sessh from far and knows everything right and can even intervene . Touga is kind of an bad dad as he created all this mess for his children just because of love? You need to develop these and made them clear as to why. I which you had explained more about why Inuyasha is the cure due to Teinseiga but Tenseiga is not the cure, the effect is still in his blood but not in Rin. And Inuyasha is like kind of the saviour of all the demons land. Do not get me wrong, I Do like the story just not the fact that you left those unanswered points. The part Kept me reading is the whole Sessh/ Inyasha brother interaction and how they are trying to sort out their differences and get to be Brother .Hope to read you soon
kagomeLove2 chapter 38 . 10/17/2015
Loved the story very much. Could not put it down. The only downside for me was the fact the I could not warm myself to Kasuhama ( I just did not like him nor trusted him at all . One who leaves the battle and let his general to die at the hand of the enemy is not worth a thing. To see him want to protect Inuyasha , I just did no believe it). I did prefer the bad guys over him
InuYasha-Number1-fan chapter 38 . 8/1/2015
This will always be my favorite fanfiction... Too bad it's not finished... Yet.
Are you still out there? If so I wanted you to know that even if you are unable to finish the story I will always think that you are one of the most talented writers in this site... However, I won't lose hope, who knows? Maybe you one day will wake up with the desire to keep working on this :)
Take care!