Reviews for The General
AnimangaLoverFE chapter 38 . 4/21
i love this story...please continue it and update soon
Amanda chapter 38 . 3/20
I just saw that this fanfict hasn't been updated in 3 years and I shed a single tear.
Blackcrescendo chapter 1 . 1/17
This is an AWESOME story. It really needs to be FINISHED!
Rokuko Kaminari Blaze chapter 37 . 1/13
The last line in chapter 38 "it would be a waste" has been killing me for a very very long time now. Please update soon you're close to a conclusion and I would love to read it.
vaporeonxglaceon chapter 38 . 11/28/2013
OMG this is amazig, keep it up
Phantasmal Abduction chapter 38 . 10/1/2013
Heh I apologize for the deluge of reviews if you're still getting them, but I adore this fic.
I really hope you're continuing it because I'm on the edge of my seat waiting to find out what happens next.
Your writing is... Yeah okay, I don't have words for it as 'incredible' and 'fan-freaking-tastic' just don't seem enough.
Phantasmal Abduction chapter 34 . 10/1/2013
Intense :)
You made me cry which I like in a story lol.
This fic is totally incredible.
Phantasmal Abduction chapter 24 . 9/30/2013
What a twist :D
This fic makes me happy.
I'm grinning as I read it because I'm totally immersed.
Phantasmal Abduction chapter 22 . 9/30/2013
Damn lol this chapter made me cry. As did the Sesshoumaru murderous bastard chapter.
This fic is fucking amazing. Seriously, one of my favorites of all time.
You are a freaking amazing writer.
Agedwisdom chapter 38 . 9/13/2013
I have to say after finding this I'm impressed with what's here and I'm glad I read it. I know you probably get asked this a lot but is this story dead I ask this because its been nearly three years since chapter 38 was posted and you seem to have left it on a cliff hanger, if its not then I beg you to at leave a message telling of the status of the next chapter. I am aware that your life is probably very busy right now and that time is scarce but this is a really good story and I would hate to see it die. If it is dead though I thank you for giving us something incredible all the same

AgedWisdom
shell.bell.baby chapter 38 . 8/26/2013
now what?! when will you upload the next chapter!
DangoDaikazaku chapter 38 . 8/15/2013
This the most emotional fanfic I have ever read for inuyasha world. Congratulations you made me cry on several occasions. Please update soon, I am in love with this story. It makes so much sense than the Cannon.
xxSirenxx chapter 38 . 7/31/2013
Aww, I'd love to see this finished. I hope you get inspiration along with your other fics.
guikat chapter 24 . 7/17/2013
You were wrong about rabies. If the person was bittent but still hasn't shown any symptom, vaccination is a very effective treatment. There actually are treatments for people who have shown symptoms but they are very eavy and requiere to put the patient in comatose state (and it fails most of the time). And I'm surprised that Kagome had such difficulties to find information about this.
Raven chapter 38 . 7/11/2013
Please, please, PLEASE don't fall off the face of the earth yet! This is by far one of the most AMAZING stories I have ever read! Fanfition or otherwise! PLEASE FINISH IT! And your other pending story "Stolen Precious" too! Really, you are an incredible writer! Are you published by any chance? 'Cause (as long as it doesn't end in tragedy) I would 100% grab a book penned by you. An utterly Fantastic write!