Reviews for The General
kagomeLove2 chapter 35 . 10/18
Read the story again like it but you left load of questions without answers which got me frustrated. Why did Touga not mark the woman he did to have his heir with? Why even raise Sessh as the Heir if he knew that since he did not mark his mother them due to their tradition Sessh would not be the heir? Why suddenly everybody love Inuyash the Hanyou? You did say that the story take place sometime in the manga/anime so not AU. I mean all the demons have not a single problem with Hanyou only Sessh and the elders. I do find Sessh reaction to his soldiers too nice. If it is the same Seshh as in the manga/ anime, he would have cut some head off by now surely but no he is just standing there been screamed at by his subordinate. Bokuseinou is as guilty as Sehh and Touga as it seems that he did nothing to protect Inuyasha, or even advice Sehh I mean he can reach Sessh from far and knows everything right and can even intervene . Touga is kind of an bad dad as he created all this mess for his children just because of love? You need to develop these and made them clear as to why. I which you had explained more about why Inuyasha is the cure due to Teinseiga but Tenseiga is not the cure, the effect is still in his blood but not in Rin. And Inuyasha is like kind of the saviour of all the demons land. Do not get me wrong, I Do like the story just not the fact that you left those unanswered points. The part Kept me reading is the whole Sessh/ Inyasha brother interaction and how they are trying to sort out their differences and get to be Brother .Hope to read you soon
kagomeLove2 chapter 38 . 10/17
Loved the story very much. Could not put it down. The only downside for me was the fact the I could not warm myself to Kasuhama ( I just did not like him nor trusted him at all . One who leaves the battle and let his general to die at the hand of the enemy is not worth a thing. To see him want to protect Inuyasha , I just did no believe it). I did prefer the bad guys over him
InuYasha-Number1-fan chapter 38 . 8/1
This will always be my favorite fanfiction... Too bad it's not finished... Yet.
Are you still out there? If so I wanted you to know that even if you are unable to finish the story I will always think that you are one of the most talented writers in this site... However, I won't lose hope, who knows? Maybe you one day will wake up with the desire to keep working on this :)
Take care!
Lazuli chapter 38 . 7/10
Well, even if I think you won't read this (it's been like 4 years since you updated) I will tell you 'spectacular'! It's one ist f the best brother fics I've ever read. up there with 'what if'. absolutely awesome!
I hope you will one day crawl out of the hole you're hiding in and continue this piece of awesomness.
Ppleater chapter 38 . 5/26
- see that this chapter is not the last chapter.
- see that this fic hasn't been updated since 2011.
- cry myself to sleep at night for the rest of my life.
MIS-MATCHED SOCKS chapter 38 . 3/17
This is so amazing.
Huny Bajer chapter 38 . 2/22
Wow what an epic tale? It was never dull! I really like how you're introducing everything slowly. I also like that sesshomaru isn't instantly "Oh I love you inuyasha you're my precious little brother and not allowed out of my sight for a moment and damn all who even smirk wrong at you" He is just as awkward as I'd imagine he'd be in this situation. I am REALLY happy about this. I also like the "song" especially the "lullaby" it's very sweet without be toxic. I REALLY hope for an update. But I understand that real life comes first so please do take your time and be sure to eat and sleep plenty and go breath fresh air (if available). ANyways have a WONDERFUL day! and thanks SO much for this story!
I hope to see the ending of this story soon. Please update.
Ale123456 chapter 38 . 1/26
This story was fantastic and I enjoyed it a lot.
I'm a huge fan of sibling fics and this one was exceptionally great.

You kept the characters believably in character (for me) and the development into...where they are now...was believable for me as well. The whole rabies thing was very creative imo in finding a way for the dog demons to actually be able to get sick.

The way you described it through the characters seemed suitably horrible.
Ocs tend to bug me, but I liked yours for the most part. They all have their own individual personalities and traits which make them likeable overall. They don't detract from the story. They actually help advance the story without seeming like unnecessary plot devices. Kasuhama was probably my favorite of your characters. I kinda like the elders too (their characters, not their actions) even though we haven't seen too much of them at this point.

The only thing that really bugs me is that everyone seems to like Inuyasha really easily here. The You talk about how him being half breed is bad and how he went through all the prejudice, but you barely show it. Sesshoumaru's pack accepted him a bit too easily in my opinion (and were a bit harsh in dealing with their lord too. I mean I expect them to defend Inuyasha at the later part of the story, but the extent that they do seems borderline suicidal to me). The kids at the palace and even the main bad guy here all seem unbothered by the fact that Inuyasha is a hanyou. It kinda makes Sesshoumaru seem like the only one bothered by it which makes him even worse. *shrugs* I just figure since it's a huge impact on his life and the plot even talks about how the inus basically went to war because his father got a human pregnant. You'd think there would be more prejudice even if it was just unintentional. idk

Still, that did bring me out of the story a few times, but overall I could deal with it since the rest of the story is so great. I can tell the elders at least won't be so accepting of him. The potential future chapters sound like they would be really interesting.
The current developments make me guess that Inuyasha would have grown to understand his brother a little bit better, and I would really look forward to that. Since Sesshoumaru now seems to have some understanding of Inuyasha, I'd like to read the reverse as well. And of course I'd LOVE to read the full conclusion to this story.
I do hope that you one day decide to pick this up and continue it. That would be great! But I know that it's been a long time and real life happens.
Thank you for writing as far as you wrote. It was a really enjoyable ride while it lasted.
SayonaraKuroi chapter 38 . 1/16
PLEASE Update!
SayonaraKuroi chapter 35 . 1/15
Please Update this story!
Guest chapter 37 . 12/10/2014
Hey! Hope you're doing okay! I was wondering... Are you going to finish this? I'm going to pray that you will... Please, this is one of the best things that I've ever read and it's so close to an end! You're so creative and such a good writer
Library Drone SAR chapter 38 . 12/1/2014
Argh... Why is there no more of this? It's so good! It's not full of sess/inu yaoi! I need more so baaaddd... *cries a little*
IllyanaStones chapter 38 . 10/20/2014
I know it's wishful thinking to hope for an update since your last update was years ago. Why don't you finish it? Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeassssseeeeeeeeeeeee!
Komiv chapter 38 . 9/20/2014
Love this story! The build-up of character development is executed extremely well, and you've managed to make all of the OCs feel natural within the setting-I really like what you've done with Kasuhama and the soldiers as characters. The interaction between Sesshomaru and Inuyasha is very well done (and at times particularly heart-wrenching..but in a good way?) Would love to see where this goes next-especially with them so close to the rescue!