Reviews for I'm Still Here!
RhodaBush chapter 20 . 9/8
So sad! Awwww
peggy77 chapter 20 . 9/7
Good story but bittersweet ending.
peggy77 chapter 9 . 9/6
No clue what baa-boo is, sorry.
peggy77 chapter 7 . 9/6
I thought it was great and am glad that at least Harry and Ron can actually talk to each other. It was nice of the twins to take them flying instead of using them as prank testers.
peggy77 chapter 6 . 9/6
Loved it! So great but frustrating for Harry at the same time. :)
peggy77 chapter 5 . 9/6
Laughing, but wondering how horrified he's going to be when Hermione changes his happy, lol!
peggy77 chapter 4 . 9/6
None of them can understand baby talk? Not even Molly and Arthur? All you have to do is have one child and you learn to understand (mostly) what they are saying.

But I can understand why Hermione and Lupin can't.

Anyway, still making me laugh, really am enjoying this story.
peggy77 chapter 3 . 9/6
Loved this chapter, again it made me laugh. Love that Lupin will be his 'Dad'.
peggy77 chapter 2 . 9/6
This scenario, the whole horcrux, potion, dragon, purple light ... confused the heck out of me. I take it this was in Gringott's while trying for the cup? If so, how would they know an aging potion was needed? Very confused. I would think this out more and re-write it.

How the heck did an aging potion de-age them?
peggy77 chapter 1 . 9/6
Made me giggle!
WizardingWhovian chapter 20 . 9/2
This is really good! I only just saw it, but I liked it a lot!
Wheels on da bus chapter 19 . 2/11
Mooooooooooooooooooooooooore
Scarlet Lupin chapter 19 . 6/8/2016
Oh this is hysterical I love this storyline definitely an incredible read and a unique take on Harry Potter keep up the great work
Guest chapter 19 . 6/3/2015
Hate wine thare chose Harry overy Ron make a story about Ron that is a lot powerful than people think
NatNicole chapter 19 . 2/2/2015
AWESOME!

PS. Although, the bit about Draco being willing to take a BABY to he Dark Lord seems oo farstretched...