Reviews for I'm Still Here!
Hate wine thare chose Harry overy Ron make a story about Ron that is a lot powerful than people think
NatNicole chapter 19 . 2/2
AWESOME!

PS. Although, the bit about Draco being willing to take a BABY to he Dark Lord seems oo farstretched...
RhodaBush chapter 19 . 12/21/2014
Just found and read this please continue!
BlueTea21 chapter 8 . 12/20/2014
Lol. Okay, now I know this sounds juvenile, but I think you can understand because it's... well... Ron. On chapter eight I sooooooo thought he was going for the gold. *cough*
BlueTea21 chapter 6 . 12/20/2014
Oh my gosh I think I'm dying. No, please, I can't take this anymore! Baby Geniuses meets HP.
BYoshi1993 chapter 19 . 12/6/2014
Oh my god! This is adorable! Their lisps! I've gone awwwwww so many times this story. I Love the premise for it. I've only seen one other story like it where Harry retains his memories when he's deaged though I dont remember the title. Either way it doesn't matter. This story is MUCH better. I really hope you update again!

P.S. More Harry/Lupin interaction please! The scene where Harry was sleeping on his chest had me going to prices. That song scene too!
Maddie chapter 19 . 10/19/2014
what happens next?
Cat Girl 1995 chapter 19 . 10/17/2014
more of the speach slips please! that is just to dang CUTE!
Guest chapter 18 . 10/15/2014
Typical you get to the good part and then you don't update
Babydoll9150 chapter 18 . 9/8/2014
I'm so happy that you updated this could you continue to I think this is a blast to read!
RedHal chapter 18 . 9/3/2014
Loved how they revealed themselves.
Cat Girl 1995 chapter 18 . 9/3/2014
THANK YOU! both for updating and for having hermiony t\for seeing it! though saddly not figuring it out. Malfoy will never let ay of them live it down!
jeanette9a chapter 17 . 6/17/2014
well it would just their luck if draco understood them and the order members didn't believe him.
what won't they do for some crayons and paper right about now.
Babydoll9150 chapter 17 . 9/10/2013
I wish that you finished this it made me laugh so hard, and it made me wish to hold my little cousin, he is 18 months old. Please if you have the time finish this.
starry eyed dreamers chapter 17 . 6/10/2013
While I doubt this will ever be finished, this is an amazingly cute and funny story. :) I loved how everyone as so oblivious to Harry's 17 year old mentality and I loved the parts with Lupin acting fatherly.