Reviews for Logic will Break Your Heart
Kelsey441 chapter 1 . 4/11
It was interesting to see that it was Hermione, not Draco, who couldn't break out of her box. I also liked the contrast between your voice as a writer and Hermione's voice as a writer.
AnnaOxford chapter 1 . 2/2
Reminds me of those old novels.
roon0 chapter 1 . 1/22
So cute.
sinistersmile14 chapter 1 . 1/14
Ooh I adore your style of writing. A bit of austen could be traced and being a great fan loved it. Keep going :-)
chocolatebabka chapter 1 . 12/14/2016
This was definitely a pleasure to read. It was very well-written and I absolutely loved the writing style. I especially loved how the ending cycled back to the beginning. Draco and Hermione are both characterized really well too. Thank you so much.
ZazzyLele chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
this is the best thing I have ever read. thank you!
PassionateReader chapter 1 . 10/23/2015
I know that it's been so long sinced you posted this one shot. But, I wanted to say thanks. I enjoyed reading this well-written story. It's like a breath of fresh air with your writing style. It even sounds like a scholarly reading, than a fanfiction. It's full of depth and complexity.

I love your theories on logic, as well as the book excerpts. I wish I could read the book on the Malfoys. Though I know it is just wishful thinking, it seems a good additiom to my ever growing personal library.

However, the part where Lucius is in his deathbed disturbed me. I know he is a rat bastard, as you put it. But, I it is not write to treat him as how the healers treat did. No matter who the patient is, a healthcare professional, you should provide the utmost care that guide him towards dignified dying. Biases should be set aside.

Also, I just want to add that Narcissa's belief that she is Marie Antonette, pre beheading, is hilarious!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/24/2015
awesome! i loved the writing style and how you wrote this story ! absolutely fantastic! :)
darth-sakura chapter 1 . 8/18/2015
Love it!
Wild Child RUN chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
really awesome. they match like puzzle pieces. absolutely wonderful
IpreferJasper chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
What a lovely story. So happy I came across it.
green berry chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
i screamed my throat dry and i swear the words made me high...oi so beautiful
lady sepia chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
Dude did you read Emerson or something before you wrote this? It sure sounds like something Emerson or Thoreau would write.
Soraslove chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
"Lucius Malfoy, known as the Rat bastard of all Rat bastards"...this sentence made me laugh and laugh. Because not only is it funny, but also true!

I loved reading this story, it was funny, ironic and had some romance. What more could a person want?
Fireborn101 chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
This was charming! I loved the style and the subject. Really well done.