Reviews for Fighting Fire With Fire
lfcgirl81 chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
only just found this story but this was amazing! poor Jerry and wow Bobby, he never changed huh? I love how real you made them look and you put Evelyn down exactly as I would imagine her back then :)

thank you so much for this!
vincents1lover chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
um...how about all of them! PLEASE!XD
Zafiro chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
CaptainSammish chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
There needs to be more stories about Bobby and Jerry! I like the brotherly dynamic!

“Maybe some people would donate, if they thought it was for a good cause,” Jerry reasoned. Close, so close now...

“What the fuck do you want a treehouse for?”

Rule number five, the most important rule of all: never let Bobby get involved.

Bahaha! Great story.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
Awesome job. Catch ya on the flip side.
Greywolf Lupous chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
Aw!

God I love you, and your insight into these guys. I was saving this fic for a rainy day after reading your big one, and well, it's bright and sunny outside right now, but it was worth waiting for. I love the relationship between Jerry and Bobby, and the insight into young little Jerry, forever the entrepreneur.

Too bad he wouldn't let Bobby build him another one, but I can see where he's coming from. It's not the same as the first one... poor kid. Bobby and his rampant pyromania never fails to amuse. I particularly like his roundabout way of explaining his suspension. Hee!

Now... as for if I had a vote, I'd go for the one on Bobby's jacket, just because that line intrigues me.

Of course, hopefully your muse didn't pack it's bags after January, and we might see some more 4B fic from you again soon ;)
cutelildevil666 chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
That was so amazing! I seriously want to read it again, the characters were so believable with what they said & with how you described them. It was brilliant, & I could seriously picture every moment of it.

I would love to read all three of your next story ideas!
Whilom chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
Hidden Qualities of Cheap Leather. Definitely. Wow, great title and you haven't even written the story yet-I'm impressed! ;)
Omnicat chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
Nice fic. :) I always did wonder how the tree-house incident came to be. Your version was cute.

By the way, I'd like to see you write 'The Hidden Qualities of Cheap Leather' some time. That one sounds really good, I'm interested to see what you'd make of it.
Independent Fire chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
Your other fic was amazing and so was this oneshot. I would personally like to see all of the new story ideas but for now, "The Hidden Qualities of Cheap Leather" sounds great.
Midnight Cheesecake Maker chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
Congratulations on another brilliant job well done. This was great. I love Bobby and Jack interaction, but your Bobby and Jeremiah interaction was brilliant. lol... "Can I kick your ass?"... Ah, it made me laugh. I loved your Jeremiah. The adorable passion he had behind his project, and his secret want to have a treehouse. It was all great. But I'm being distracted by surrounding people so I'm having a hard time using my words. AnYhOw... loved it! Can't wait to read the next story!
Outsane chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
Aww, that was cute. In a very Mercer-family sort of way, what with the swearing and fires and smoking and all. Very nice!
Candy chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
Aw. I love getting the chance to get into Jerry's head for once, see how he was when he was younger and his relationship with Bobby. It's almost hard to see Jerry as a kid, not the grown man with two daughters and a wife he is in the movie. You're way of writing does ease people into ideas though- one of your many, many talents- and half way through the stoy it felt right to picture him as a kid. And Bobby's so sweet lol. He is forgivable because he cares so much, I think.

Funnily enough, though that line always made me smile I never really thought about it before. I didnt forget it was in the movie, but I just never considered it before- if it was related to Bobby then it definitely had to be some kind of event. To completely change the subject, I liked all the story ideas, but the one I'd really like to see first is The Hidden Qualities of Cheap Leather. Because that was one of my favorite lines in the movie, and it was one of the lines I did wonder about a little and I'd like to see someone elses take on it. Sorry this review was so long ). If you're still reading, I hope you write soon.
Sparks Diamond chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
hey...good first chapter...i liked that...kinda sad but also funny...

umm... i'd like to see: What Man Has Made of Man... sounds interesting... update soon...

-Addie
jill chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
poor jerry, bobby apologizing was cute though lol

all of your new story ideas sound great so whichever you choose will be awesome.. "Breathing" sounds interesting though so thats my request ]

i cant wait to see which story you chose!