Reviews for Don't Think Twice
flootzavut chapter 4 . 5/16
"you could try talking to her"

muahahahaha yes, Gibbs, use your words - we know it hurts, but try ;) (I'm so mean to the poor guy)
flootzavut chapter 2 . 6/19/2013
"Possibly unconscious."

This little detail made me laugh...

I adore Gibbs in Papa Wolf "don't you hurt my family" mode - reminds me of him threatening Ari just for asking after Kate. As an inveterate Kibbs shipper, I can't help thinking that "don't you hurt my Katie" is even more dangerous!

I'd almost feel sorry for Brian, except that a man who abuses a woman is the lowest of the low and deserves to be mashed into a pulp.
flootzavut chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
I'm re reading this and enjoying it. I love how you re contextualised the redhead... And I'm a sucker for Kibbs, of course!
flootzavut chapter 5 . 4/12/2013

I know that's a deeply unintelligent offering, but I really loved this, and the image of them at the end is just sooooo adorable...
Monica chapter 5 . 3/24/2013
Loved it! It's great how it's told from the person of the "mysterious redhead". It was a great read!
JVofNYC chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
This was a very good story where you built it up from the scene where Gibbs was picked up by a red-headed woman after a case was solved and the team left behind to wonder who "Gillian" was.
milk3002 chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Yes, I am late to the game and late to this story. But I had to let you know how exceptionally well done it is. A unique point of view, and very well-written. Thanks for posting!
julie-crazy chapter 5 . 8/28/2011
Wow amazing story! Loved it one of my favourite Kibbs stories. Hope you haven't stop writing them.
honeydust9251 chapter 5 . 7/30/2010
Very good. But if I may venture, Gibbs' poison is bourbon, not scotch and you might want to change loose to lose since I think that might have been what you meant. Sorry this one ended.
honeydust9251 chapter 3 . 7/30/2010
Great start. I have always wondered about this mystery woman myself as I am sure many others have. For some reason, in my mind, she has become Beverly. Don't even know why. Well, onward and upward. Thanks for a great read.
Evildevilangel chapter 5 . 3/2/2010
Aw! This was absolutely fantastic. LOVED IT!
alix33 chapter 5 . 2/12/2007
"“I’ve got your back, Katie Todd,” he finishes, giving her a half-smile and a wink." - AW, Gibbs called her 'Katie'! fics where he does that turns me into a huge big sap!

AND I'M NOW EVEN SADDER FOR GILLIAN! Sequel, please, she has to at least stay in their lives, even if she won't have a secon great love, or else she'll be all lonely...
alix33 chapter 4 . 2/12/2007
"nursing her fourth scotch" - Gillian (whom I like LOADS, BTW - do a sequel with her in it, please?) is really living on the edge: 1)dating Gibbs; 2)drinking Scotch when he presumably prefers to have only bourbon in his house - or is that only in his basement, in your NCIS-verse for this fic? (or am I just showing my alcohol ignorance, which I think is as good a thing as Kate coming to Gibbs for help, with that question and is 'scotch' and 'bourbon' just different names for the same thing?)

AW, even though I'm a huge KIBBS shipper, I'm now very sad for Gillian!
jojocat chapter 5 . 2/10/2007
Very sweet story. Good job.
xyber116 chapter 5 . 2/10/2007
That was awesome. Can't wait to read more from you.