Reviews for Cliche Enough
startrekkienerdgirl chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
that was cool i loved it that described them both well
Danni Evans chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Oh! That was different! I like it. The last line was so unexpected...and it makes me want to know WHY they both knew better.

Very concise!
a-r-i-s-a-d-e-l-e-t-e-d chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
Cute! ~_ Star wars stuff is hard... so much of it that it all sort of sinks into a crappy mix, but this stands above that all very nicely!
prongsies.lady chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
i don't normally read starwars fanfiction, even though i am a starwars obsessor. too many characters.

but this was good. really good

excentlly written, very new and.. well, just good
Yoda1976 chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
Yup, sums up their relationship very well. Now that you've got their characters down so well, you should do something with them. In fact, here is a challenge for you. You can do this in one story or many, but write a story showing each of these things. I will be interested in any results.
hansolofan chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
wow...pretty good for your first fic, actually...i like the way you use oxymorons and make it look like they starkly contrast with each other...insightful thoughts...i don't quite understand the ending though, but that's minor...hope you keep on writing! :)
dm1 chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
Oh, this was good! It describes the type of relationship they had.

[Fantasy was ever so far from their relationship. It wasn’t love at first sight. It wasn’t even a real friendship. It was the secretly harbored growing admiration for each with a touch of disdain mixed in...He thought... She thought...

But they both knew better.] That whole section summed it up well.

As someone else mentioned, just a few grammatical errors, but it is a beautiful piece of writing! Well done, and keep on writing!
wAcKaMoLe911 chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
this is such a cool oneshot, i loved it, great job! you should do more with other characters! :-)
sarah chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
HI! I really like it. It showd both sides of them. I have nrever read a fan fic lke it befor.
Maran-DUH chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
That was really cool! I've just been sitting here all night with nothing to do, and then I get an alert that said that there was a new story, so I read it, and you know what, I'm not bored anymore! So good! Thanks for writing this!
handl4eva chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
That was absolutely adorable! You really got thier relationship in detail. Very nice!
skywalker05 chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
Quite good writing. It has a calmness too it, and though sometimes your thoughts are the same as anyone would think when seriously thinking about the Han/Leia thing, others, like "It was the secretly harbored growing admiration for each with a touch of disdain mixed in." are coolly observant (and/or creative). Only a couple times did I note prose erorrs:

"He was a big-headed, uncultured, rude, tactless, and possibly the most annoying man in the universe." Note the 'a'. It ends up not having a noun; if that noun is "man", I think you ought to rearrange the sentence or the comma so there's more clarity.

There's "She was intrigue by him,", and "He didn’t want to like her, but he didn’t seem to have much choice on the matter, it just happened." needs a semicolon instead of the last comma.

All in all this is a quite well done fic. I do like your style. A's not sappy, and very observant, and...controlled. Looks like you worked to organize this piece of work, though that probably means you didn't and it just comes naturally. :)