Reviews for If Kyari Had Been There
Baby chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
OMG i loved it so much the couples were so cute

. kya!

I don't usally like the Shikamaru and Ino couple but I just loved it in this story! Wrote more Tenten and Neji stories please!
NEJITEN chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
WOW...I dont think its a lame ending and its really cool. You made my favorite couple got together before time! YOU ARE THE COOLEST PERSON EVER I MUST WORSHIP YOU! n.n
WhiperingXStringsXViolinist chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
HA HA! THAT WAS HILARIOUS! DO U THINK U CAN WRITE MORE OR WAS IT JUST SUPPOSED 2 BE ONE CHAPTER? aWsOmE!
Heza-chan X3 chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
Ha! that's funny, i really like it!
Nichi Nara chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
oh my god. that is so frekin hysterical! i loved it!
MicchiMicchi chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
that was awesome!

its me naruhina4ever again!

i have a few things to say...

numbah 1:make a sequel!

numbah 2:can i make a request?i wanna be in the sequel!

and my nickname is kaycee;kay-chan for short.

since its pairings...can i have one too?

shuu is a fine name! or kai! or ian!

numba 3:put it on DA!

NUMBAH 4:hi (lolz)
Queen Bliss chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
I'm reviewing, but NOT to tell you it was was so funny!And the ending was funny too!

lilchibihina
Kizzy Bloom chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
dude, that was NUTS! me likey alots
Dreaming101 chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
LOL! It was so FUNNY! GREAT job! Yeah maybe if Kyari was there there would be more romance and not bloody disaster! LOVEd it! mainly the naji and Tenten parts:

“Tenten…” Kyari looked at the weapons-mistress and frowned. “I have a question for you…”

Tenten looked puzzled. “Why am I the only person you have a question for?”

“You’re not,” Kyari took a quick glance and Shino. “…you’re just the first. Now tell me. What. Is. Your. Last. Name.”

HAHAHA! Again GREAT story!

Dreaming101
Delicious cake-desu chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
ROTFOLSHINOGLASSES XD

There isn't a sequel, is there? :[

-Favorites-
Ivalina chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
Good job! Good fic! I liked the ending!
Kawazu chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
Haha. Like the end. "Ok, good. I didn't wanna be the only confused person." XD
gladdecease chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
WTF CRACK.

“Hidden Sanke Hands!” s/b SNAKE hands. A-DUH.

Also, for Kyari being fairly average, I was surprised to notice she could use the MOST POWERFUL KATON JUTSU OF ALL. Kakashi-sensei was surprised that Sasuke could use Gokyakku, which is a level or two below Ryuuka.

OH BURN.

You also messed with name order a few times. It's either -last name- -first name- or -first name- -last name-. Pick one.

...I would also think Ino wanted Sakura and Naruto to get together so she could have Sasuke to herself. Ergo, NOT helping Hinata.

Anyways, I liked Anko. She was funny...and so were you. Because I can see you dashing in-and-out of scenes to randomly set couples up...and then have them totally forget it.

The only change I would make to the overall story is the ending. Something like...

"Hey Neji?"

"Yeah, Tenten?"

"What just happened?"

"...I think we were making out."

"Oh."

"..."

"..."

"So...wanna do it again?"

"Hell yeah!"

And they return to their business.

Something like that would confirm the crackish levels of comedy in the story. But, in the end, it was still crack enough for me to enjoy.