Reviews for Beautiful Secret
DauntlessDemigod chapter 7 . 3/2
I think that you should make a fic about Emerald and Percy going on a date as a one shot no percabeth relly I ship them hardcore but ummm well I can see it now

Pemercy or pearl
DauntlessDemigod chapter 3 . 3/2
Percy a light sleeper Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ahaha Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Guest chapter 7 . 7/3/2015
Very funny
Guest chapter 7 . 8/18/2013
u r awesome! this fic is amazing! :)
Anon chapter 7 . 4/5/2013
This story is amazing! Rick himself couldn't have done better.
Duh-Stupid-Me chapter 7 . 11/3/2012
Wow, that was an amazing story. It was definately worth reading. Great detail.
Duh-Stupid-Me chapter 6 . 11/2/2012
I really like the ending. CLIFFHANGER!
Duh-Stupid-Me chapter 5 . 11/2/2012
Oh man, that was a really good chapter. I love how Percy covered for Emerald.
Duh-Stupid-Me chapter 4 . 11/2/2012
I really like the unexpected twist of the man being Emerald's sister. I also like the part where Percy is trying to get Annabeth's cap and the suitcase is freaking loud. I found that extremely relatable. Haha!
Duh-Stupid-Me chapter 3 . 11/2/2012
I thought it was good. I like how you typed out Chirons words exactly as he would have said them. Also, I like how you potrayed Aphrodite as a loving mother. I think she is often misunderstood as the goddess of love.
Duh-Stupid-Me chapter 2 . 11/2/2012
I really like the chapter. The riddle was pretty interesting. You have great detail. There is one mistake I caught. You put ball her eyes out instead of baul her eyes out.
Duh-Stupid-Me chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
The chapter was pretty good. I like how in the beginning you mentioned something like if Percy was in danger and then we all find out that he was just climbing the rock wall. You had really good detail.
Guest chapter 7 . 5/23/2012
please write sequel I am begging you and forgetting about self respect right now
Guest chapter 7 . 5/23/2012