Reviews for Romeo and Juliet
Jujubii chapter 15 . 3/31/2007
Eh? *confused*

WAH! STUPID, STUPID TAKUMI!

AGH! IT'S ODIN! o_O

*cracks up*

(sorry, I was reviewing as I read...)

The end party was really funny...

Very good job on this story! (Yep, I'm a LokixHeimdall fan -) I was overjoyed to see a non Mayuloki fanfic that actually made sense and wasn't a oneshot. (No offense to Mayuloki fics and fans) I'm so sad it's the end... *hides in corner* There were a few grammar mistakes, but very good all in all. -
Xelena chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
that's gonna be a disaster. of the good variety of course.
Stormwolf3x chapter 14 . 3/30/2007
Ahhaha! The at least one review! :D which I'm sure there will be more 'cause this story is good :3 hurry with the next chappie ;;
xNightBright chapter 14 . 3/30/2007
yay! another chapter...and it wasn't crappy D: i laughed lol I would be making fun of the plot to though in my mind unlike Loki and Heimdall...I squealed when Loki catched Heimdall bridal style saving him from he's doom...and it takes alot for me to squeal. thats what makes u special! now...im rambling well i guess ill have to wait tis teh next chappy! okay i suck at speaking shakespearingish-ness? . anyway hope u update soon!
Raifiel chapter 14 . 3/29/2007
Nice story, kinda cheesy, but what love story isnt, right? I would suggest a little proofreading on this story, just flip through the previeous chapas to fix some minor mistakes. ...Uber love...I can totally picture Loki saying that..

Loki: Odin! Finally I will defeat you and erm...go back to being a god thing or something!

Odin: Not if I have...ICE CREAM!

Loki:Squeel!

And that was the end of Loki...but seriously, continue this story, almost finished or not theres no point quiting on the final strech!

Raifiel
Jujubii chapter 14 . 3/28/2007
3 days and no reviews... *shocked* Anyway...

This story is so cute! - Heimdall fell on top of Loki! *imagines scene differently from jow it was described and laughs hysterically*

Ep... I just imagined something I shouldn't have...
SplitDemonIdentity chapter 13 . 3/28/2007
I like this mostly except I've noticed that you're meshing Greek mythology in here with the Siren there are a few more errors but I'm too lazy to point them out. But for the most part it's good.
xNightBright chapter 13 . 3/25/2007
yay! u updated!...I would have to say this is my favortie chapter so far XD so many things happened! I wonder what wil happen next *shifty eyes* and Takumi needs to back off D: So update soon and make my day end with a smile again :D
Stormwolf3x chapter 13 . 3/25/2007
Oh Its awesome! pwease put the next chapter up! NOW! *runs around in circles*
Kanami Yuuta chapter 11 . 3/2/2007
Heimdall the flirting guy! xD I wouldnt believe it...

kya... this chapter was good (and crazY) and cool! */*... Uh Uh... everybody saw them kissing xDU

Good chapter!... I'll be waiting for the next one!
woof chapter 2 . 2/25/2007
from the first chapter i was already laughing so hard! this is hilarious! lokixheimdall!

my brain just broke... *walks off to get glue*
Kanami Yuuta chapter 10 . 2/23/2007
Hi hi! the chapter was soo funny I love when Loki eats ice cream (Poor heimu has to bear with it xD).. he is so cute when he is childish mode xD

another great chapter...! please update soon!
Kanami Yuuta chapter 9 . 2/22/2007
sorry I didnt review this chapter before... but I was out for exams x_x... kyaa... poor heim-kun!...this is so sad TT_TT... I just hope Frey can help them xD!

hehehehe... well.. I'll go read the next chapter now or tomorrow (its pretty late -.-U)

see ya!
Neko-chan-Inu-sama chapter 10 . 2/22/2007
Gack! The plot bunny sisters! .
Nasaki chapter 10 . 2/21/2007
Well ... this is pretty funny!.

I really liked that part in wich Yamino gave Heimdall that note. It was so funny ... (really, it was)

Loki-kun eating ice-cream ... dear Heimdall be afraid!.

I hope to see Freyr, Freya, Miya and Janet in the next chapter.

(I do not like Shakespeare but I've read Hamlet and it wasn't too bad. Altough, it surprises me that Heimdall was reading it)

update soon,