Reviews for Kissed Me Till the Morning Light
Nicoley117-TheBlueMartini chapter 13 . 4/7/2007
Of course I want to review! Who wouldn't want to review?

Aw it twas so sweet like strawberries :) Did I say that last chapter? I can never remember who I tell what in these reviews and I'm always too lazy to go see what I said. If I said that in the last review, I apologize for my lack of originality lol.

The chapter twas also awesome and FUNFUN! WAHAHAHA

Spiffabulous job! Sorry, it's getting late which means it is the time where I usually start creating my own crazy insane words...TEEHEE

Update Soon! Because I don't want to have to send an angry email!

hehehehehehehehe

~Nicole
RavieGrint chapter 13 . 4/7/2007
Nice update! Please post again soon! I love it.
Aliki chapter 13 . 4/7/2007
This chapter made me laugh. I loved Sirius in this chapter. D

Update soon!
WishesofImmortality chapter 13 . 4/7/2007
EEKK! They're finally together! I was begining to wonder if they were ever going to be official, which could have been awkward for Harry, if you think about it. Write fast.
0WhatDreamsMayCome0 chapter 13 . 4/7/2007
There can be just one word to describe this...PERFECT.
BigEnoughUmbrella chapter 13 . 4/7/2007
Great chapter, as always. Update really soon. :)
clap your hands say claire chapter 12 . 4/7/2007
Ahh what a nice chapter ending.
Nicoley117-TheBlueMartini chapter 12 . 4/2/2007
GUESS WHAT? It tis me again! Yes, I have returned! WOOT WOOT!

Well after reading that oneshot I just had to come read this :)I finally caught up! And I loves it so far! It tis really splendid! teehee

It twas a wonderful chapter with a spectacular ending :) We should throw a party in honor of this James/Lily-ness! MWAHAHA! What can I say? Parties are a blast! (...I always try to come up with reason for having parties TEEHEE)

Hope you'll update soon!

~Nicole
LilyJames4ever chapter 12 . 4/1/2007
Aww what a cute ending to a great chapter! Please update soon :)
runningpig chapter 12 . 4/1/2007
they FINALLY get together. whoopee! -chicken little dance- yay! haha. I'm hyper. WHE! and update soon please? -squeal- LILY AND JAMES ARE SO CUTE! -scream- -hyperness- awL

a very hyper TDP
candio08 chapter 12 . 3/31/2007
fine...ill post the spin off mwahahahaha and ahahaahahahhah...wow...way to make me laugh i love you...in the best friendish way...anyways...um yeah...procrastinating... fun fun...love it.. yeah so...you should post that spin off...or i will...bc...i'm...evil...and your not..on...so HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH...god i wish i were that mean and didnt care...ok ill stop rambling now...um update forthe sake of others since i already know the rest of it. yeah...ok... bye now...
pianoter chapter 12 . 3/31/2007
Aw, major WAFF after this. Very cute ending to the chapter! Do update soon!
BigEnoughUmbrella chapter 12 . 3/31/2007
Greatest chapter EVER! I loved it. Please update soon!
Arya Silvertongue chapter 12 . 3/31/2007
Great Chapter! I loved it!
Nero Cosine chapter 12 . 3/30/2007
Aww that chapter was awesome!
252 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »