Reviews for Kissed Me Till the Morning Light
DancingCavalier chapter 12 . 3/30/2007
I really loved this chapter. Although the breakup is a bit unrealistic, i still liked it because that's how every girl wants to break up i think. It was pretty much amazing. I really liked the whole love square thing too. I definently like love shapes. They make everything much more interesting.
elisabeth chapter 12 . 3/30/2007
damn james really snuck up her huh? omg omg omg that was such a sexy chapter

oh and robert is really unreal

seriously

that was a sweet new years!

:):)
Danimister chapter 12 . 3/30/2007
I...Uh...

SQUEE!
Loverofhermioneships chapter 12 . 3/30/2007
OMG That is so awesome and sweet i cant wait till the next chapter cuz i want to see how it all works out especially with a drunk siruis(hehehe)
Aliki chapter 12 . 3/30/2007
Us reveiwers make the world go round. ) I'm so happy! Great chapter, thanks for updating!
RavieGrint chapter 12 . 3/30/2007
Oh yes, I definately wanted to review after that amazing scene. It was so cute! The bit about Robert being okay with HIS GIRLFRIEND being IN LOVE with someone who IS NOT HIM. But that's okay. Anyways, please update!
xforgottenxmemoriesx chapter 12 . 3/30/2007
Yay...
Lexie-H chapter 12 . 3/30/2007
aw that was really romantic... i think you have a really great take on Lily as a character, she's very real and easy to relate to! well done :-)
Princess Eclpise chapter 12 . 3/30/2007
Yay! *does happy dance* They finally got together! So happy right know. It was a great chapter. Loved the way everything turned out. I loved it. Update soon!
LilyJames4ever chapter 11 . 3/28/2007
I loved this chapter! :) Please update soon I want to see what happens at the new years party!
clap your hands say claire chapter 11 . 3/27/2007
Ahh that was quite good ... a bit slow and I have to admit that I skipped some slightly dull parts ...

Nice Wedding Planner bit at the end of this chapter; I couldn't pick up any other similarities between the two stories, which wasgood because you made it your own.

Easy to read; good spacing and spelling and grammar was excellent.

All in all, keep writing!
Megan chapter 11 . 3/26/2007
I absolutely love this story! I started reading it on and decided to finish it here since you had more chapters posted..lol. This is one of my favorites though, I haven't had one in awhile that I truly just follow but I think yours will be it! Keep up the great work and update soon. :)
Loverofhermioneships chapter 11 . 3/25/2007
That is so cool i think she needs to break up with RObert
runningpig chapter 11 . 3/24/2007
I love this story. Isn't this wonderful? Jasmine's rather cool, but I think it's mean of her to date James yet like someone else (like Lily is doing) -casts disapproving glare- When are Lily and James gonna be Lily-and-James already? You write the scenes really well, my favorites are chapter 1 and 11. I LOVE the I-hate-it-I-liked-it-I-loved-it bit. sparks fly... amazing... please update soon!

TDP.
Princess Eclpise chapter 11 . 3/24/2007
Yay sparks! Great chapter. can't wait for the next!
252 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »